Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 TTMs back in today...May started off pretty good!

One ST here and both were out 50+ days.

Curtis Granderson...1/1 sent c/o ST. Didn't sign card but signed this really cool custom card. Took 55 days! Very nice success from a great player!

Ray Allen....sent c/o his foundation. Didn't get the card I sent signed nor did I recieve the usual signed photo he sends out. I recieved a custom card that I believe is a pre-print. Shame, I waitied a long time on this card too. Over 54 days, but I did get a reply and SOMETHING back, so I will consider this a success from one of the biggest names in the NBA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony Dungy...1/0. Mr. Dungy sent me an 8x10 signed photo, an amazing amazing success via e-mail! Only 7 days!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jerry Sloan...1/1 in 23 days. Signed in blue sharpie and also personalized to me. Very happy with this nice success!

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 TTMs

Luis Gonzalez...1/1 in 1 month. Signed in black sharpie. Amazing success from the man who beat Mo in the 2001 WS.

Bobby Bowden...1/1 in 15 days. Also personalized to me. Great success.

Updated the database!

SCF Rewards
    Country

New video....

SCF Rewards
    Country

ZERO mailday since Gonzo and Bowden...and that was almost 3 weeks ago! Not looking good in the TTM area right now.

I did get two IP success today at the Phillies/Reds game (5/24/11).

- Brandon Phillips 1/1 on an Upper Deck 2007. Got him down the third base line three minutes before the game. My stupid sharpie started to die though, so while I got a great success the graph ink is a little lite. Still a great success though.

- Chris Heisey 1/1 on an Topps 2011 Reds Team Card. Super nice dude...signed the entire section down the third base line before the game.

I was pretty happy about these graphs...seeing as how I haven't gotten any IP graphs in a long time. Was fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgot to post this video...sorry guys!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two TTM returns....(spoiler: both pre-prints!)

Roy Halladay...0/1. My Hail Mary ST TTM that I thought I would try and test out. Got back the regular pre-print along with a cool letter from the Doc about too many requests. Took 118 days. Not shocking, but I really like the letter.

Elvis Andrus....0/1. Sent a pre-print. Somewhat surprised about this...guess we missed the window since the Rangers went to the WS last season. No biggie. Took 106 days.

At least I'm getting something back now....lol

Also got my Phillies ALS fez tixs in the mail...super pumped about that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM...

Von Hayes...1/1 in 21 days. Sent c/o Camden Riversharks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As I posted about the Dodgers/Phillies yesterday and asked who signed...I had some amazing amazing success at the game tonight.

I got at the park early today...around 5:40PM. I didn't do my usual pre-game routine that I usually do with my brother. I went right to the concourse area and was seeing who was signing. Ted Lilly was signing graphs but I didn't have any of his cards, but after awhile I figure I would get my ticket signed. As I was walking down, another player came over and was signing for three people. I couldn't tell who it was. I got closer and noticed it was Clayton Kershaw. I almost couldn't believe it and went right over to Kershaw. He signed my 2011 Topps mini-card "Champions of Games and Sports" it came out amazing on blue sharpie. Right after me he signed two more and masses and masses of people started running down and Kershaw signed one more and bailed. Talk about dumb luck...I got super lucky here. Right place at the right time for sure.

Next Andre Either came out along with most of the starting lineup. I was trying to get Jerry Sands but he seemed like he was in a bad mood and he didn't sign. Next Kemp came out and Kemp is the #1 guy I wanted since I have him on my fantasy team for the last two seasons. Either signed a lot of graphs, but he signed away from me and down three sections. I didn't want to leave my spot and I figure Dre would work his way down, but he didn't. He signed only for the one section with Dodgers fans and didn't come down the line. No biggie, I was still waiting on Kemp.

Kemp didn't go in during the NA, and the game was starting soon. Kemp did the exact same thing as Andre. Went to the section three down from me...this time I didn't wait, because I noticed the time was running out. I quickly went down the other sections and when I got there Kemp was around all little kids with Dodgers gear. There were three kids behind me, and they asked me if they could go ahead of me and use my blue sharpie. I said, of course since kids always go first which I told them. Kemp seemed to noticed I did this and signed for all the kids I let get ahead of me. He then was getting ready to go, when I said "Don't forget me Matt! Your a beast and on my fantasy squad! Can I please have your graph." He took my card and hooked me up with a sweet graph on an 2010 Bowman Platinum. It was so f'n cool.

I landed probably the two best players on the Dodgers...Kemp and Kershaw. Truly an amazing night and something I won't forget.

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast