Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 617 of 856 FirstFirst ... 117517567607614615616617618619620627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country

RAW tonight!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like Lesnar is going to be on tonight and complain about his match at Mania with Triple H... WWE is going to have them continue this rivalary into the next PPV where it will be Lesnar/Triple H in a Steel Cage at Extreme Rules....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sure im not the only one who doesnt wanna see HHH VS Brock again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I am waiting for anything fresh.Kofi US champ again YAWN!!! Can anybody else get a push????
    Pretty sure im not the only one who doesnt wanna see HHH VS Brock again

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its seems really stale and predictable right now. I also find it weird that Taker is fighting next week....they should save him for an upcoming PPV. like Payback..cause im gonna be there lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its seems really stale and predictable right now. I also find it weird that Taker is fighting next week....they should save him for an upcoming PPV. like Payback..cause im gonna be there lol

The only reason he is on next week is because the london arena they are having it in next week paid huge money to have Taker at their event... they got an exclusive for him and were promoting that he would be there months ago when tickets first went on sale... but everyone thought it was going to be a dark match since he wasn't scheduled to wrestle anytime after Mania on TV... but glad they changed it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

I am waiting for anything fresh.Kofi US champ again YAWN!!! Can anybody else get a push????

Exactly like what happened to BO Dallas, one minute there the next not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

gotta love how they prematurely showed "The Shield" in the back before coming out to attack Cena lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Looks like this Ryback angle is getting a major push they pulled his tweets

Ever since Ryback attacked John Cena on last week’s post-WrestleMania edition of WWE RAW, there’s been a lot of speculation as to whether he’s now a heel or simply gunning for the WWE Champion. Ryback’s promo from RAW and his failure to aid John Cena when he was getting beat down by The Shield indicated that Ryback does in fact have a dark side.
    With the following tweet he made after RAW, it appears Ryback is in fact embracing the role of villain against WWE hero John Cena:
    Every story needs a hero and a villain. Looks like I picked the right one. Doomsday has risen and is very hungry.#RybackRules
    — Ryback (@Ryback22) April 16, 2013
    Ryback also tweeted this on Tuesday afternoon, referencing Cena’s ex-wife Elizabeth:
    Watching the pain on Cena’s face was worth standing back for. Funny the 2 things he says I lack his ex wife seems to love. #RybackRules
    — Ryback (@Ryback22) April 16, 2013

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha! Ryback Rules! I really hope this feud ends at Extreme Rules...i do not wanna see a rematch when im there live at Payback.

Page 617 of 856 FirstFirst ... 117517567607614615616617618619620627667717 ... LastLast