Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 660 of 856 FirstFirst ... 160560610650657658659660661662663670710760 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jgosportscards's Items on eBay

He's never had a good relationship with Vince, but no superstar ever really has. What's different here is that CM Punk actually has some weight to throw around. He's one of the top draws, and Chicago is coming up. There are already stories about the WWE throwing out people who were starting CM Punk chants on Raw Monday...If that rings true, that's even more of a PR nightmare that they need to handle. There isn't a good outcome where the WWE comes out smelling like a rose in this, which is probably why Vince himself is handling it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

He's never had a good relationship with Vince, but no superstar ever really has. What's different here is that CM Punk actually has some weight to throw around. He's one of the top draws, and Chicago is coming up. There are already stories about the WWE throwing out people who were starting CM Punk chants on Raw Monday...If that rings true, that's even more of a PR nightmare that they need to handle. There isn't a good outcome where the WWE comes out smelling like a rose in this, which is probably why Vince himself is handling it.

I thought they found out that fake accounts were being used stating members of the audience were being thrown out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

CM Punk has to realize that the WWE doesn't revolve just around him. He can't throw a tantrum every time something doesn't go his way.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

CM Punk has to realize that the WWE doesn't revolve just around him. He can't throw a tantrum every time something doesn't go his way.

I disagree a little bit, Yes WWE doesn't revolve around him, but he is a huge fan favorite of not only kids but the twenty somethings and so on, not having Punk puts the WWE back, constant we want punk chants is not good for business.lol

The more I think about it, the more I'm siding with WWE. Punk had a huge title reign not too long ago. Yes he should headline a WM, but why not next year?

CM vs. UT would have been fun.imo

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Granted he wanted either A) The main event match at WM xXx or B) Simply didn't want to face Trips @ WM xXx or C) Was fed up with the "creative teams" direction for him or D) a reason NOBODY on this website knows about or E) All of the above..

It was Daniel Bryan's name that came out his mouth, not his own name. Punk was saying how that this was Bryan's year and he should've been main eventing WM xXx.

If this is a shoot (which may transform into a work), if it IS a shoot then I DO admire Punk for standing up for others, himself and what he truly believes in. He's not walking out on us, he's walking out for us. A change must be on the horizon for the E.

Kaitlyn asks for and get's her release, an up and coming Diva and now Punk just walks out..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I disagree a little bit, Yes WWE doesn't revolve around him, but he is a huge fan favorite of not only kids but the twenty somethings and so on, not having Punk puts the WWE back, constant we want punk chants is not good for business.lol

The more I think about it, the more I'm siding with WWE. Punk had a huge title reign not too long ago. Yes he should headline a WM, but why not next year?

CM vs. UT would have been fun.imo

The rumor going around is that CM Punk was not going to resign with the WWE once his contract expires during the Summer. This would of been his last chance to headline Wrestlemania.

Granted he wanted either A) The main event match at WM xXx or B) Simply didn't want to face Trips @ WM xXx or C) Was fed up with the "creative teams" direction for him or D) a reason NOBODY on this website knows about or E) All of the above..

It was Daniel Bryan's name that came out his mouth, not his own name. Punk was saying how that this was Bryan's year and he should've been main eventing WM xXx.

If this is a shoot (which may transform into a work), if it IS a shoot then I DO admire Punk for standing up for others, himself and what he truly believes in. He's not walking out on us, he's walking out for us. A change must be on the horizon for the E.

Kaitlyn asks for and get's her release, an up and coming Diva and now Punk just walks out..

Those were probably all of his frustrations which made him quit, but how he did it was unprofessional which just makes him look like a baby in my eyes right now. As for Kaitlyn I feel the reason she left is because AJ Lee took over the Divas division and she wasn't going to get any time to shine for a while.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

The rumor going around is that CM Punk was not going to resign with the WWE once his contract expires during the Summer. This would of been his last chance to headline Wrestlemania.

So the WWE is suppose to give him a WM shot knowing he wasn't going to resign months later? Now that doesn't seem best for business lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone know when Alberto Del Rio contract ends?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jgosportscards's Items on eBay

So the WWE is suppose to give him a WM shot knowing he wasn't going to resign months later? Now that doesn't seem best for business lol

Well it would sure sell pay-per-views...Plus, Wrestlemania is a time where story lines climax, making whatever is after that irrelevant. The fact that he was probably going to leave during the summer should have nothing to do with what they do with him right now.

Goblin, I assume Del Rio's contract ends this summer..Superstars usually have contracts end during the summer so they can get through the major PPV's without having to worry about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

We all know Alberto Del Rio has the cojenes to beat that perro, Batista. But does he have the cojenes to leave the E like Kaitlyn and Punk?

SI

SI

SI!

SI!!!

Page 660 of 856 FirstFirst ... 160560610650657658659660661662663670710760 ... LastLast