Page 856 of 856 FirstFirst ... 356756806846853854855856
Results 8,551 to 8,556 of 8556
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin1985 View Post
    I'm happy it didn't happen.
    Me too. It is 2017. That match would have felt outdated in 2007. The window closed a long time ago for it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Looks like Braun Strowman is going to be missing some time....

So Steroid Jinder is the new Smackdown Champion. Is the WWE trying to sabotage their own show? They are doing a good job of it. Smackdown was the better show until the "draft" and since then has been unwatchable. What a terrible PPV all the way around. I am glad I have basically stopped watching the E again, because they have been awful since Mania...
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    So Steroid Jinder is the new Smackdown Champion. Is the WWE trying to sabotage their own show? They are doing a good job of it. Smackdown was the better show until the "draft" and since then has been unwatchable. What a terrible PPV all the way around. I am glad I have basically stopped watching the E again, because they have been awful since Mania...
    Yeah it is pretty obvious he's been juicing.....

Havent watched RAW in quite a while- turn it on tonight and they have Cass turn on Enzo. One of the few enjoyable groups in the tag team ranks, gone because they just cant have enough heels in the WWE...time to tune out again. For the first time in a long time, I wont be watching WWE programming for the foreseeable future- it isnt fun any more- stale plots, no stories, and burying good talent so that old guys and retreads can have their same old stories again and again...

bye bye WWE- see you for the Royal Rumble- maybe...
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    Havent watched RAW in quite a while- turn it on tonight and they have Cass turn on Enzo. One of the few enjoyable groups in the tag team ranks, gone because they just cant have enough heels in the WWE...time to tune out again. For the first time in a long time, I wont be watching WWE programming for the foreseeable future- it isnt fun any more- stale plots, no stories, and burying good talent so that old guys and retreads can have their same old stories again and again...

bye bye WWE- see you for the Royal Rumble- maybe...
    This one you can blame on Vince his unhealthy obsession with big guys like Cass. If it isn't broken, you don't fix it, but Vince goes and does it anyway.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08