Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 855 of 856 FirstFirst ... 355755805845852853854855856 LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country

April fools

When it reigns it bores

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

AT least we will get a needed break from John Cena. Its a shame these part timers like Brock and cena get so much play when styles and even KO had much more interesting runs as champs and better mic skills.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

only 1 and 2 more days for Roster shuffling...
    does it really matter anymore? both shows are on same channel and are live although raw is 1 more hour
    there really isn't anything they can do for more viewers without some crazy new breakthrough talent to draw fans

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

only 1 and 2 more days for Roster shuffling...
    does it really matter anymore? both shows are on same channel and are live although raw is 1 more hour
    there really isn't anything they can do for more viewers without some crazy new breakthrough talent to draw fans

I never really got or liked the roster splits but it kinda made sense to do it before as it was new and fresh and they had a lot of stars to be able to move around. It is a stale idea now and they do NOT have the roster to split up the brands. The whole reason why they are having problems gaining interest is because of a thinning roster that is only going to get thinner so splitting the wrestlers up isn't a recipe for success here.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Smackdown's new #1 contender is...Jinder Mahal???

A month ago this guy was losing badly to everybody, now he is the # 1 contender

While I like that WWE is pushing new blood, he doesnt seem like the guy to push right now

Also, I wouldnt be shocked to see American Alpha split up soon- they lost to the Colon's last night, so any momentum that they had is now long gone...

SCF Rewards
    Country

While I like that WWE is pushing new blood, he doesnt seem like the guy to push right now

Also, I wouldnt be shocked to see American Alpha split up soon- they lost to the Colon's last night, so any momentum that they had is now long gone...

One of the problems I've had with this company the past decade has been the ever increasing "just have a random guy shoot to the top only to fall back as quickly". Sorry I can't really buy into the jobber to push like heck to back again trend they do with seemingly everyone now. You can't have a joke be turned into a contender and just expect everyone to forget all the losing IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Rumor sites are saying his push is because of WWE trying to get into the Indian market. This is also why the called up the new tag team The Bollywood Boyz.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Bollywood Boyz will now be known as the Singh Brothers, strengthening an already loaded Smackdown tag division, although Team Blue's women's division has been weakened some, and having Charlotte go straight into a title match in just a couple of weeks doesn't sound right.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...984409741255-4

Shaquille O'Neal discussed why plans for a Big Show match at WrestleMania 33.

O'Neal claims the match didn't happen, "Because they kept playing. First, they said it was me and Big Show. Then, they said it was going to be 3 and 3. Then, they canceled it, so when they canceled it, I made other arrangements. And then they tried to call back and tried to get it done, and I just said, 'I'm not going to do it.' They messed up."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I'm happy it didn't happen.

Page 855 of 856 FirstFirst ... 355755805845852853854855856 LastLast