Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 854 of 856 FirstFirst ... 354754804844851852853854855856 LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just remember Paige looking all starry eyed and she said something kinda strange and it was a lil weird moment. I wonder if Austin followed up on her after the show lol

Wouldn't be shocked if he did. I know the company tries to play itself off as some PG company that's all PC and squeaky clean but go back and read the rumors about Vince and other wrestlers in the late 80s all the way through the attitude era. Some sick sick sick stuff went down at that company and it involved a bunch of major stars too.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

So the Usos win the titles last night...to set up a surprise Wrestlemania return of the Hardy's, who win the Smackdown Tag Titles?????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim Ross's wife Jan passed away from injuries suffered in an accident over the weekend. Praying for Good Ol' JR and his family!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm surprised that Sable isn't in either so I'm guessing she has a beef with the company or they have one with her. Chyna isn't going in after all the stuff she did and HHH taking over the company in the future will pretty much end any chance of that happening. She should be in based on what she did in the ring but the "other issues" are going to keep her out.

Ultimately, Sable will get in (being Mrs. Brock Lesnar has something to do with that). The very definition of diva in terms of attitude, IMPO. Also, I think Molly & Elizabeth will eventually get in. Savage is in now, so Elizabeth can't be too far behind.

Since they used up their quota for posthumous entries (Rude) this year, maybe Ivan Koloff gets in next year?
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ultimately, Sable will get in (being Mrs. Brock Lesnar has something to do with that).

I always forget this. Maybe she isn't in because she wants to go in when Brock does?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I always forget this. Maybe she isn't in because she wants to go in when Brock does?

Would that make them the first couple to go in the same year together? This could be a slight possibility. Or maybe Sable doesn't want it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eva Marie gone from the WWE?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eva Marie gone from the WWE?

is anyone surprised, or does anyone really care? she seemed to be a locker room cancer and the fans hated her

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Roman reigns scrapped from wrestlemania....

Who will the undertakers surprise opponent be?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Roman reigns scrapped from wrestlemania....

Who will the undertakers surprise opponent be?

April Fools?

Page 854 of 856 FirstFirst ... 354754804844851852853854855856 LastLast