Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets Make Some Trades

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lets Make Some Trades

Haven't had the time to work out any trades in a while. Have today to do it, and would like to complete a few trades. Always looking for any Penguins autos, GU and rookies that I don't already have. Would also trade for any HOFer autos and maybe some fresh trade bait.
    I wouldn't mind picking up some H&P points and Class of 2011 redemption cards either.
    Last edited by penguinfanatic; 02-27-2011 at 12:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A bump for the evening crowd.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't had the time to work out any trades in a while. Have today to do it, and would like to complete a few trades. Always looking for any Penguins autos, GU and rookies that I don't already have. Would also trade for any HOFer autos and maybe some fresh trade bait.
    I wouldn't mind picking up some H&P points and Class of 2011 redemption cards either.

all i have is 10-11 ud1 crosby game jersey black and ud2 crosby game jersey white

SCF Rewards
    Country

all i have is 10-11 ud1 crosby game jersey black and ud2 crosby game jersey white

I have the Series 1 GJ but could use the Series 2 GJ for sure. Let me know by PM what you'd like in return from my traders bucket.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ylostalo's Items on eBay

I would be interested in these. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks.

Coffey Original Stick
    Oates Flashback Fabrics

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the Series 1 GJ but could use the Series 2 GJ for sure. Let me know by PM what you'd like in return from my traders bucket.

also have 10-11 spgu authentic fabrics malkin and 02-03 SPAuthentic Dual Jersey Gretzky / Lemieux

SCF Rewards
    Country

also have 10-11 spgu authentic fabrics malkin and 02-03 SPAuthentic Dual Jersey Gretzky / Lemieux

I could use those as well. Shoot me a PM with what you're interested in of mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

PM me I still have 2 nice Malkins for trade, Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

Like Hall Retro yg and Richards Auto

Are you interested in any Jordan Staal cards
    Collecting these Vintage Oilers: Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr
    WANTED!!-07/08 Jari Kurri Letter Marks "U”

Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast