Thread: Will do BV of your cards

Will do BV of your cards

OK, I know I have offered this before and so far I have done this three times and all three were successes. Basically you offer me a card(s) and then tell me how many cards you would like the BV checked and then I reply back to you with the prices and you ship the card. Generally this idea is more focused at large collector's but I will do BV's for ANYONE. I know people have criticsized me before on this but I, and the other trader have all had a great time doing this. If you have any questions, or if you would like to make an offer just feel free to post.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

I'm not sure I understand you. Someone gives me a card(s) and I tell them how much each card on the list is worth

uhmmm...no do you want to know the bv of some of your cards? -lol-