Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steviey2493's Items on eBay

Question on this Pens jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

^^In this sid jersey, werent the blue jerseys made only in the Reebok edge jerseys?This piece doesnt look like its from the edge jerseys at all, so just wondering, lmk thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm wondering why someone would fake a single color jersey swatch? Maybe a single color patch swapped out for a multi-color one, but faking this card makes no sense. Based on that reasoning, I'd have to say it is legit.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im about 98% sure its a good jersey, ive spent a lot of time comparing the replica and authentic jerseys at their team store and i definitely can say the authentic jerseys are a heavier material and are very similar to the old ones, specifically the blue ones. Im not sure why they used that style so similar to the old style ones but they did for the ones sold in their jersey store at least.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's one of the powder blues that the Penguins have been busting out on occasion. Panini's acquired not only Sid's but also those of a couple others on the team.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

When the edge jerseys first came out, the entire jersey was made of edge material but the players complained about it. I believe the reasoning was sweat was rolling into their gloves from their sleeves.

Reebok made the 2.0 which has some edge material but is mostly made of airknit (same as the 6100 jerseys before edge), however some players prefer the 1.0 (Mike Green is one of the few) so Reebok give players the choice to wear 1.0 or 2.0.

Retail jerseys are all 1.0 so I imagine that you are comparing the swatch to a jersey you bought for yourself to wear which wouldn't have any airknit on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steviey2493's Items on eBay

okay i get what your saying, i bought an authentic zetterberg right when the edge came out, which has all edge material, i didnt know they made a hybrid so to speak, thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

it looks legit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xirxious's Items on eBay

It does look darker than this, but I think there is another jersey used as a retro.

gamer

SCF Rewards
    Country

It should be legit. It's from their alternate or their Winter Classic jersey. Definetly the same kind of color.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

this thread is 8 days old and the auction ended 3 days ago...why r people still posting on this...it just FLOODS the "unread threads" for everyone else