Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SINGLES

SINGLES

I was wondering if I posted a list of players I need commons/rcs for would anyone have alot? I guess id pay for them cause i dont like trading my GU cards..

Ok, I am sure people have a LOT of commons, in some cases they can even give them to you for an SASE.

phillyfan- would u do the kariya for the taffe

the seidenberg/jackman ended up booking at 15, we said it would be $25 so i got a little jipped, the little edge in this deal would even it out

lmk

Wow, cards are really booking low nowadays. Give me a day or two about the Kariya, one trader got back to me, about same value in trade so you get the edge there, but another user inquired about it so let me finalize or whatever. Are there any other autos you'll offer in place of the Taffe, I spotted one and can literally "steal" it.

i kno, cards are going really low, i cant stand it, this month's beckett killed me, take a look at my site and i will too for a replacement for the taffe

find anything, lets talk on the trading forum since that is wut we're kinda doin, ill make a thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast