Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think I'm insane?

Do you think I'm insane?

I am trying to put together the entire rookie set from this years BAP Ultimate Memorabilia.. but there is a catch... I am only buying BGS 9.5s. I know this will get expensive but I doubt many people out there would have that hi quality of a set. So far I only have Simon Gamache and Henrik Zetterberg but I think the Zett is probably the highest priced card I will encounter.

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017
    Maybe not insane but in a way a smart investment? If I had the money, I'd gladly dothe same as it would be a fun and challenging challenge. The Zetterberg is probably ONE of the highest price rookies, right next to the Nash. But GOOD LUCK and let me know if you can use any, I can get quite a few I believe,

good luck, lol, ur not insane but close to it, jus jokin

i have a ray emery, it books 120

lmk

the zetterberg books 250, u have the most expensive along with nash which is also 250

Sweet. I got the Zett of ebay for $129.99. I would happy if i only had to pay half price for ALL of them.

Think about it though, if you did pay even half price for all of them, how much would that cost you?

yea, phillyfan is right, its going to get to expensive, u shouldnt do the set, wut if the whole set goes down because of the bad market

jus my suggestion

Yeah I was thinking about that too... with the whole CBA crap coming up the marlet might take a huge dive. Maybe I wil just hang around til the season starts and the hockey card bandwagoners come out of the woodwork and sell that Zett at a 30% markup. tee hee.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast