Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Peeler to Toronto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Peeler to Toronto

http://tsn.ca/nba/news_story.asp?id=48729

Basically a slight improvement over Hunter who had his contract bought out. I think Hunter may end up back with the Lakers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

i doubt well take hunter back...weve got kobe, payton, fisher, and pargo....
    but peeler on the raptors is a great move...that guy knows how to score from the outside

SCF Rewards

i hope the raptors do good this year and hope vince rebounds strong peeler is definitely a good move for them.

SCF Rewards

I do not believe Lindsey Hunter will be back with the Lakers.
    We got what we needed in Gary Payton, and Fisher serves as a great, experienced back up.

Hunter didn't do very well when he was with us. And now, a couple of years later, he's not getting any better.

We do not need nor want Hunter.

What the Lakers need is for Kobe NOT to be arrested and serve jail time, which I don't think he will

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

LOL I forgot they signed Payton. I guess that wouldn't make much sense even if they hadn't signed GP anyways. How was Tracy Murray for you guys last year? Is he still with the team?