Thread: My Hockey for Your Baseball

Smile My Hockey for Your Baseball

I have a ton of hockey cards laying here that I don't collect. They are mainly from 2003 Atomic and 2003 Pacific, but I have a few others mixed in there. From the 03 Atomics I have three jerseys (Lindros, Smyth, and a Tverdovsky patch #201/322), a ton of #d cards (I believe they are the hobby parallel #/775), two or three blue parallel #/175, two or three golds #/99 including one rookie, and two or three other rookies. Also inserts. From 03 Pacific I have a few inserts there and a few parallels. I know I have a 00-01 Topps Chrome Refractor Pavel Bure BV 10.00 as well as a few other Topps Chrome from the same year. If you have any Baseball to trade, LMK and I will consider your offer. I will sell, too, at a reasonable price.

Thanks!

Alix

i have a 2001 pujols bat card from gold label

its worth 30, id sell it for $20, he is the hottest player in the league so id have to get a good deal,

i also have a bowmans best rc worth 50 but it sells for 70 online

make me an offer

Hey Moose
    I will give you all my baseball lol
    8-5000 ct boxes of stuff - not sure what is in there, but it was worth $2500 back in like 93 lol -- Stuff is 87 to like 94/95
    My wife made me the official Larry Robinson Collector
    Hidden Content Hidden Content FACEBOOK PAGE WITH TONS OF CARDS

Donruss-Elite 2003-Steve Finley
    " " 2003-Josh Towers-RC
    MLB Showdown-Holofoils-Greg Maddux, David Cone.
    Take em!

ill give u all my baseball cards for all your hockey. No idea what i have because i got them from my grandfather.