Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

check out this signing bonus..........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2744215140 ok there is ONLY 15! how can you mess that up..................lol

yea i wish i got an error card because to me they are worthless (except that piazza) but most people will just pay more for it wich is double for me :) ........

I really don't think it looks all the different but I don't really like it either way. I really prefer the 2002 Absolute Memorabilia Signing Bonuses, especially with the shot at Legendary Signature versions.

Tim

i like 2002 better also but my main point about this exact one is THERE ARE ONLY 15!! HOW CAN THEY SCREW IT UP!?!?!?

Originally posted by sportscollector03
    i like 2002 better also but my main point about this exact one is THERE ARE ONLY 15!! HOW CAN THEY SCREW IT UP!?!?!?
    I have no idea, pretty stupid if you ask me!

Tim

it's not like a person screwed it up they probably have machines doing the work. it is just random when something gets screwed up

Originally posted by Hot Sauce
    it's not like a person screwed it up they probably have machines doing the work. it is just random when something gets screwed up
    It's 95% machine done which is one of the reasons there is machine error. Human error probably runs at a slightly higher rate.

Tim

The signature is so sloppy it is somewhat difficult to tell which way is up...at least to me it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast