Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

today brings another set hit....number 50 for my set...im off to a good start

SCF Rewards
    Country

im a huge colts fan so this is a great one.

jason david (cb) from the superbowl squad was doing an appearance this morning at a random optometrist (idk why) so i went out and he signed a colts mini helmet for me, and gave me this 4x6..he also let me try on his super bowl ring...i was in awe of it. great experience from a great guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

after a little cold streak, i got a set hit

SCF Rewards
    Country

im a huge colts fan so this is a great one.

jason david (cb) from the superbowl squad was doing an appearance this morning at a random optometrist (idk why) so i went out and he signed a colts mini helmet for me, and gave me this 4x6..he also let me try on his super bowl ring...i was in awe of it. great experience from a great guy.

I am SO jealous!!!! Man, wish something like that would happen in my neck of the woods!!! Thats incredible.. & to top it off you got to try on the ring!! Please tell me you had someone take a picture of you with the ring on!! I know i would have!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am SO jealous!!!! Man, wish something like that would happen in my neck of the woods!!! Thats incredible.. & to top it off you got to try on the ring!! Please tell me you had someone take a picture of you with the ring on!! I know i would have!!

of course...the pics are on my friends camera...ill post them when they get uploaded on his computer. it was a great day

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more set hits came in yesterday

SCF Rewards
    Country

billy hatcher c/o spring training

and storm davis came in today c/o home

that makes me 4/7 so far for spring training...i need lasorda, guerrero and sabathia to come back

SCF Rewards
    Country

this came in today. along with a rts from sherman corbett, i wrote the address wrong -__-

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is a good one...loved sean casey growing up

SCF Rewards
    Country

set hit today :)

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast