Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

Wow, nice successes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a good one to share..hanley ramirez is rehabbing with the quakes..my gf and i got him walking into the stadium this morning

love this success.

was planning on leaving at 10:30 because i had work at 11..sure enough as im walking back to my car, i see a blacked out range rover with florida plates drive by..i ran to the players entrance and sure enough it was him...was so close from missing out

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweeeeet Hanley, great job! Was he nice when he signed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweeeeet Hanley, great job! Was he nice when he signed?

he was quiet..said no bats no jerseys but signed for all 10 or so of us i think. i thought he would blow us all off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Awesome, The Hanley ball looks great!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

went to dodger stadium for hanley's bobblehead giveaway and tried my hand at graphing the stadium for the first time. its really rough because fans cant get too close to the field unless you call a player and the player directs security for you to come get some autos (how i got brothers and pacheco) or you throw your item about 30 feet (so basically just balls) from the first accessible row to the top step of the dugout (how i got cargo and tulo).
    as frustrating as it was i still got their two best players albeit tulo took my ball, directed my gf not to throw a pen. went into the dugout and then came back up and signed my ball with black sharpie -_-.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. Shame about Tulo using the sharpie. Love how the Pachecos turned out. Dude has a very nice sig and is way underrated in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. Shame about Tulo using the sharpie. Love how the Pachecos turned out. Dude has a very nice sig and is way underrated in my opinion.

yea it was kind of a d-bag move..would rather have it personalized.
    i love pacheco too. a guy that can play almost any position (including catcher) and hits over 300. if he had more pop he'd be on way more people's radars.

SCF Rewards
    Country

back to minor league graphing. hit the storm. hit traffic on the way down so i missed hedges on his way out to warmup the pitcher. so he signed a quick 2 right before the game started.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love your minor league stuff man. Keep racking.

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast