Mvick

Anybody willing to buy cards of certain teams?

I have tons of cards of all teams, mainly rookies, inserts and commons. I am wondering if anybody would be interested any cards of certain teams. If so post here. Thx.

-MVick

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I would be interested in Cowboys bulk lots but for really goof price if you just want to get rid of them.

Yeah im with him. Ill take a great deal on packers cards.. If its to get rid of them

Jay

Do you have any Clemson Tiger players such as: Rod Gardner, Woodrow Dantzler, Keith Adams, Robert Carswell, Bryant McNeal, Nick Eason, Brian Mance, etc

Yuppers! I need Buffalo Bills cards, I can buy if the price is right. LMK whatcha got.

Same here ill take any Bills also, mainly commons im looking for especially newer ones
    PM me back
    Thanx

if you have any dallas cowboys commons..let me know.....i will buy them if you do!!!