Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Hopefully Russell Martin sucks as bad as he did last year in Los Angeles.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See no page's Items on eBay

Hopefully Russell Martin sucks as bad as he did last year in Los Angeles.

The difference is that the rest of the Yankee team is so strong, they dont need a great catcher. Besides, Martin just has to hang in there until one or more of the Yankees young kids are ready.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

The difference is that the rest of the Yankee team is so strong, they dont need a great catcher. Besides, Martin just has to hang in there until one or more of the Yankees young kids are ready.

The players around Martin the past two season had nothing to do with his performance. He couldn't hit to save his life. I'm just glad he's not on the Dodgers anymore

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

On the bright side,if Martin was so bad he can only get better.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

the Tigers are on Team BRING IT! Verlander vs Sabathia, bring it on tommorow
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

the Tigers are on Team BRING IT! Verlander vs Sabathia, bring it on tommorow

mlb needs to watch C.C. i swear he likes to wet the ball.always rubing his forhead and never wipes his fingers,he could have vasiling or any thing on his forehead im not sure but i have my eyes on him.My opionion he never was any good.

he pretends to wipe them but only pinches his shirt.
    the rules state nothing on your hands before you pitch,the rule is not really clear to me but sounds about write.
    Last edited by MOTORCITY; 03-31-2011 at 04:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See no page's Items on eBay

The players around Martin the past two season had nothing to do with his performance. He couldn't hit to save his life. I'm just glad he's not on the Dodgers anymore

My point is that the Yankees are so strong, it doesnt make much difference how the catcher performs as long he is decent behind the plate defensively. Any hitting the catcher does is a bonus to the Yankees. Now if he doesnt play decent defensively, then he will need to be replaced.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Less than 4 hours away,here's a toast to all my fellow Yankees fans for a good start to the 2011 season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hope the rain holds out, doesnt look good..................

SCF Rewards
    Country

mlb needs to watch C.C. i swear he likes to wet the ball.always rubing his forhead and never wipes his fingers,he could have vasiling or any thing on his forehead im not sure but i have my eyes on him.My opionion he never was any good.

he pretends to wipe them but only pinches his shirt.
    the rules state nothing on your hands before you pitch,the rule is not really clear to me but sounds about write.

Sounds like someone is setting up the excuses already.

Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast