Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this doesn't go here...Auto Question on 8X10

Soooo this guys is in Japan...The signatures look legit...the COA comes from a place called Left Field something in Cali...Do you guys think this guy is legit? I just got an Elway auto in the mail and it's not on cheap fuji film paper, it looks completely real... any ideas?

http://cgi.ebay.com/JERRY-RICE-SF-49...item3cb64cf622

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Moved to the correct forum...

I have seen some autos lately coming out of the Far East and I have shied away from them. One guy has literally dozens of autos of star football players. I have to wonder how they get so many autoed 8x10s in the area when the players never go there.

I am not sure if the autopen is still around but considering how often fraudulent things come out of Asia I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they are fakes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michaelbennett1990's Items on eBay

yeah ive noticed this theres another seller honorablenumbers who sells these same type of photos. they all look legit and both refer to a coa as an authenticity of certificate. i shy away from all things coming from asia it seems like a good deal of their merchandise is fake.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i wouldnt buy it. it sucks that ppl do that but we just gotta be smart abiout it