Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice updates, thanks for sharing

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Updated my top 100. Finally got one of the most wanted card to my collection, it's top ten card, number nine!

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

Impressive!! I met Doug too. Super good guy.. The 3 best things to ever come out of Kingston, Ontario.. Doug Gilmour, Don Cherry & me lol... I loved watching him as a Leaf. The guy had Heart to spare..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country

Thanks James. While I waited in the autograph line fall expo 2011, I discussed with several middle-aged guy from Toronto and they all talked about what kind of passion was at Maple Leaf Carden's when Gilmour was on the ice.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country

One major pillar to my collection. I've been chasing this card for ten years. A few have been available, but the price has been too high.
    2011 in Toronto fall expo, I offered 350$ (patch was slightly better), but seller didn't go lower than 450$. So about a month ago, I pressed 249$ bin button on ebay. So it's mineeeeee

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow, awesome Limited Logos! I didn't realize they had those /15.

The 05-06 Limited Logos is such a classic now. What a wonderful set! Congrats on landing that incredible card for your Gilmour PC. What a card, it was definitely worth it!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 09-10-2016 at 09:08 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country

Hi everyone!

I wanted to say briefly that my collection is still alive and doing well. I´ve had a few quieter years and it was close that I would throw a towel in the corner There has been a huge boost coming to collecting, some price requests are pretty "amazing", oh my..

I you have some rare Gilmour cards, lmk.

Cheers!
    Harri

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country

I need a shrink.

Hi everyone. I have struggling with my collection for years. The main thing for me in collecting has been the shortening of the missing list. It has not been possible for years, because card companies make so much new, short printed and expensive Gilmour cards. When I got my SC-badge, I had about 90% of all Gilmour cards.So when I started collecting again in 2006, postage was affordable, no need to pay taxes and there was not processing fees (Finnish post). Ebay has also gone in a weaker direction.

I have planned to sell my collection many times but I can´t. On the other hand I´m glad that card prices have risen.Sometimes I still found myself buying new Gilmour cards. Like today.

So here I am, sit on top of my collection and I¨m lost

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I need a shrink.

Hi everyone. I have struggling with my collection for years. The main thing for me in collecting has been the shortening of the missing list. It has not been possible for years, because card companies make so much new, short printed and expensive Gilmour cards. When I got my SC-badge, I had about 90% of all Gilmour cards.So when I started collecting again in 2006, postage was affordable, no need to pay taxes and there was not processing fees (Finnish post). Ebay has also gone in a weaker direction.

I have planned to sell my collection many times but I can´t. On the other hand I´m glad that card prices have risen.Sometimes I still found myself buying new Gilmour cards. Like today.

So here I am, sit on top of my collection and I¨m lost

Harri

I'm on almost the same boat. I haven't (almost) collected anything since sep-2017. It's like you mentioned about the unreal rates of shipping in nowadays. I wonder why it has gotten like 5x to 10x more expensive to ship from Canada/USA to Europe compared with what it costs for me to sending just one card overseas? The overseas shipping rates here in Sweden has barely gotten more expensive now compared with for 10 years ago.
    Plus ithere're way too many crooks out there now for many years, no matter if it's on ebay, or forums, unfortunately.

I really miss the days when +99% of the people on internet were nice and honest, and that you only paid $3-$4 in the shipping, sometimes even less if you were lucky then. Now everyone wants to make a +1000% profit on a $1 card + even more on false shipping costs, it's almost if they thinks that we're stupid in Europe...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country

I'm on almost the same boat. I haven't (almost) collected anything since sep-2017. It's like you mentioned about the unreal rates of shipping in nowadays. I wonder why it has gotten like 5x to 10x more expensive to ship from Canada/USA to Europe compared with what it costs for me to sending just one card overseas? The overseas shipping rates here in Sweden has barely gotten more expensive now compared with for 10 years ago.
    Plus ithere're way too many crooks out there now for many years, no matter if it's on ebay, or forums, unfortunately.

I really miss the days when +99% of the people on internet were nice and honest, and that you only paid $3-$4 in the shipping, sometimes even less if you were lucky then. Now everyone wants to make a +1000% profit on a $1 card + even more on false shipping costs, it's almost if they thinks that we're stupid in Europe...

Thanks for the kind words Frendo. Yesterday I got new Gilmour /10 card. It was a pretty reasonable priced, but after postage and taxes, it wasn`t :).

Harri

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast