Thread: Check out my site

Check out my site

www.gravitycardz.com
    Along with sportscards,you can find Yu Gi Oh merchandise,magazines and comics. I have cards that I sell for as low as 10 cents a piece. I will trade comics and cards. All prices are negotiable so if you dont like the price on something I have make me an offer.

I like your site GC, nice layout! I've got that Duece Chrome your looking for but I didn't see that you have any cards I'm interested in. Would you happen to have any high end Vick or Holmes rookies?

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

Thanks for the compliment!! I finally find someone who has what I need and I dont have anything to cover. Just my luck.lol
    I have no high end Vicks or Holmes,but if I get any youll be the first to know. Thanks

Yes, very nice layout. It wouldn't kill you to add a link to the SportsCard Forum though using your referral link :)

I guess your right,it wouldnt kill me to add a link. Besides this is,in my opinion,the best card forum i have found. Very friendly people here.
    Ill put a link up sometime this weekend.
    if not on my home page then it will be at
    www.geocities.com/gravitycarz01/link.html

Thanks big guy... appriciate it, even though you are from West Virginia :)

Yes, thanks Gravity. I won't get rid of the Duece with out giving you the first shot.

Also, any cardshop or site owners out there. Iggy does have a point I really haven't emphasized that well. You can put a banner or a link or on your site with your referral link to rack up some quick points here. It's a great way to earn points in a non obtrusive manner. :D

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!