Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Kournikova may be forced to Retire

http://tsn.ca/tennis/news_story.asp?id=48904
    Oh well more time for her to do those calender's and photoshoots hehehe .....drool......

Don't worry Anna... I got plenty of room in my bed... you can come live with me :D

Man, why do you make things so difficult for me? LOL
    Last edited by studin; 07-29-2003 at 11:54 PM.

Only second time that's happened to me! I deleted the other one, LOL. Now you have to edit your post :D

Tim

I wasn't aware that she was active?

are you a professional tennis player if you've never seriously contended for a grand slam?

of course, the answer is moot, as she's made a ton of money off her good looks.

I hope she is still in the Top Spin game that is coming out this fall for the Xbox! :D For some odd reason I love video game tennis... not as good as football though.

I have Wimbledon Tennis for Sega Genesis. I hooked it up for old time sakes the other day and I'm addicted to it now. Damn you NHL 96 hehehe Its fun when Quebec plays Winnipeg for the cup. Brings back good memmories.

Originally posted by studin
    I have Wimbledon Tennis for Sega Genesis. I hooked it up for old time sakes the other day and I'm addicted to it now. Damn you NHL 96 hehehe Its fun when Quebec plays Winnipeg for the cup. Brings back good memmories.
    Damn dude! you are playing Genesis! I cant even bring myself to fire up the N64 or the Saturn.

What about Atari or the ultimate..................Virtual Boy. Yes, that ridiculous headset that you were supposed to play games on.

Tim

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast