Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Jumaine Jones is a Celtic

SCF Rewards

Not sure how this helps the Celtics.

They need a big strong center to compete against the Nets and the Pistons.

Having Antoine Walker jack up three pointers from the half-line mark isn't going to win play-off games

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

This is a non-event... I think Bremer would be pretty good if he ever got some playing time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

i disagree....jones is a great slasher-scorer, he can really compliment the outside shooting of pierce and walker...for the cavs, i think bremer is going to be groomed as a second string point guard, but the move makes sense...davis, jones, wagner, and james all have similar games and play the 1-2 or 3 positions, there isnt room for em all in minutes per game

SCF Rewards

what the Celtics need is a big strong defensive presence....like a younger version of Dikembe Mutombo.

Last thing the Celtics need is another scorer.

With Pierce and Walker, 60-75% of the shots are taken by these guys anyways

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

once again, i disagree...he's a scorer in a different way from pierce and walker which makes him valuable....besides what they gave up for him, those guys werent going to do them any good

SCF Rewards
    Country

it wont help them much jones will not get much playing time and when he does play he wont touch the ball much you have to remember we have antoine and paul antoine loves to have the ball