Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djrecords's Items on eBay

$75 to spend - which box should I get

So SCF has this fantastic thing where if you get to 1,000 feedback they give you $75 towards a box @ cardsbythebox.com. I've never opened a hobby box before (for myself, i did one when i was on staff for a review) so I have no idea which box to get.

I'm leaning towards Crown Royale but I'm open to suggestions. I collect only autos for the most part and mainly Kings so I want to go with a year where I can possibly pull a nice Kings card.

Any suggestions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Hmm, If you dont want to spend much more than the $75, Crown wouldn't be a bad choice, but don't know how it would be for Kings stuff, plus no gretzky. May want to think about taking a stab at last years SP Authentic? 3 hard signed autos a box with a potential to hit a big RC or Sign of the times auto. Wouldn't set you back much more than the $75. Either way you go, congrats on hitting the 1,000 mark!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on reaching the 1000 trades milestone on SCF! I think you should wait for 10/11 BTP to be released (it's scheduled to release on April 14th) and should be around $80-$100. SPA is usually also a popular choice among many collectors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

any other suggestions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Gratz on 1000 man. Glad to have been a few of those. As for products, I've been away but can't go wrong with H&P. Not sure how much it is but year in and year out it's always been a good product.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gratz on 1000 man. Glad to have been a few of those. As for products, I've been away but can't go wrong with H&P. Not sure how much it is but year in and year out it's always been a good product.

hey, you're back. spring break?

i'm trying to decide if i want to try a box of crown royale or go for two boxes of 06-07 H&P or 07-08 H&P.

i'm probably making a bigger deal of this than i should but i have never bought a hobby box so i want to make a good decision. most likely i won't pull anything anyway so it probably doesn't matter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

hey, you're back. spring break?

i'm trying to decide if i want to try a box of crown royale or go for two boxes of 06-07 H&P or 07-08 H&P.

i'm probably making a bigger deal of this than i should but i have never bought a hobby box so i want to make a good decision. most likely i won't pull anything anyway so it probably doesn't matter.

Moving back to Cali in a month and going to start collecting again.

Go H&P man. I've always had decent success with it. ITG>every other company.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

1. SPA
    2. Crown Royale
    3. 10-11 HP not 06-07 and 07-08
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (6)
    Country

i would say your best option would be spa with brayden schenn and some other nice rcs but crown royale would be a good 2nd option :)