Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Older Boxes.....

Older Boxes.....

Well im going to have around 70-80 by the end of the week and im hoping to buy a older box from maybe 00-01,01-02 and I was wondering what are the best box I could get (canadian funds..) im looking for either nice rookies,autograph,jersey card ... any ideas??

also still have the 00-01 CHL Prospects jason spezza/jamie lundmark jersey card /250 trade/sell or both!

2. SCC Fall 2017
    I'd say 2102 Sig. Series for autos, Bowmany Young Stars for rcs and jersey, But if your feelin lucky, take your shot at bap mem. Some really expensive cards still in the set.

i meant to put 70-80 canadian lol dont think I could get those. But Im not really into autographs because I get autographs in-person Id rather rookies or jersey cards. I was thinking 00-01 Rookie Update and someone suggested 01-02 BAP Update?? I have bought al;l the main sets from the past couple of years like topps,bowman,mvp,victory,Ud (not 00-01)..

not really what are the odds any idea id like to see like 3-5 decent priced rookie and a jersey or too what is by better odds update or ice (dont know much about ice)

i had one box of ice, got 2 jerseys and 2 rcs. idk much bout update tho

in edit: yea, my box of ice was just like phillyfan's

if u get ice, id go with 01-02

really? I thought turco,havlat,gaborik all all 00-01 y 01-02??

well depends if ur goin for the rc's or game used

game used is better in 01-02 but the rc's are better in 00-01

forgot bout mask, i got a box and got great stuff from that, plus u get the mini mask which is cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast