Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Labron James

SCF Rewards
    Country

Labron James

What kind of impact do you think this guy is going to make to the NBA and the hobby?

BGray

MJMael723
    i think he will be exactly like kobe....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kobe is getting sick good. It's really scary. I did get a chance to see Labron on that ESPN game. He's really great for a high schooler. I'm sure he has a very good shot at being a good to great NBA player as well, but I don't feel that isn't something that should be taken for granted. It's going to be fun watching! :D

BGray

Celtics4Life
    he will definitaly be a great player in the L

Celtics4Life
    do the cards cost money??? or is it like points?

Celtics4Life
    and by the way his name is LEBRON JAMES not LABRON lol

Celtics4Life
    hows life everyone?

Country

My back hurts., oh ..sorry I still feel that jumping from high school to the pro's is wrong. For any sport. Please ..Dont ask why I feel this was . My post would be thirty pages long.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Celtics4Life
    and by the way his name is LEBRON JAMES not LABRON lol

Oohhh! That's right! My Bad. :emb:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by j.e.lew
    My back hurts., oh ..sorry I still feel that jumping from high school to the pro's is wrong. For any sport. Please ..Dont ask why I feel this was . My post would be thirty pages long.

Not to start a race thing here, but what's wrong with a young black man getting paid? I see people all the time act like it's such a shame. A big name that comes to mind is Dickey V. He keeps saying how good a year of college would do for LeBron... why? Coming out of highschool, he's going to get a 12 million dollar contract for 3 years (I believe that's the rookie cap for next year) and at least 20 million dollar shoe deal. That's 32 million this kid is going to have. As long as he's smart with it, he's set for life. It's taking a kid out the hood and making something of himself. If he goes to college and gets hurt, then what is he? Just another broke kid living in the hood trying to survive everyday. I have no problem with LeBron (or anybody) skipping over college if it's going to make you money. Tell me, how many jobs are there that if LeBron went and completed college, he would make at least 32 million dollars in his lifetime?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast