Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 packs of adrenaline

SCF Rewards
    Country

5 packs of adrenaline

thought i tried out the adrenaline packs and pulled a blake griffin extra signature
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice, did you pull any kobe?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (30)
    Country
    See maxdog_23's Items on eBay

Out of curiosity... what is Adrenalyn? Is it a game? I've seen the packs but never looked too closely at them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Out of curiosity... what is Adrenalyn? Is it a game? I've seen the packs but never looked too closely at them.

I just discovered it myself when I bought some packs because that's all they had left for basketball at the store. It IS a game, played on a board they supply, or you can also play online. The game itself is geared toward kids, played much like a Pokeman card game would be played, every player is given a point value and when you match up the cards against each other, the higher value get a basket. Each card has a code on the back that you redeem and use to play online. But I am sure the bv goes down on the card if you use the code. It's a marketing attempt to bring younger kids into collecting. I didn't realize this when I bought the packs and was bummed when we opened them up and found out they weren't regular cards. But looked them up online and some of signature cards, ungraded, are actually selling for decent money. That prompted me to do a little online research on what these are. Looks like the Kobe Ultimate signature is the top card in the set, selling for $40 to $50 on ebay...not bad for $1 a pack!

This is only the second year they are offering this game, so who knows what they will be worth in 20 years. But I can't imagine a Kobe or LeBron signature card ever being worthless. And they are only about a $1 a pack, so we will probably keep collecting at least until we get the Kobe ultimate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea i read in beckett that the sigs are very pricy, and yes they didnt have anything at walmart besides adrenalyn, and its listed in the price guide so i do consider it real cards, not bad for a dollar, and no i didnt pull any kobes

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks, and yes the super sigs are pricey, the Kobe alone goes for about $40.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (30)
    Country
    See maxdog_23's Items on eBay

Interesting. So the sig cards are a subset/ parallel? In terms of gameplay, are those versions better or something? Or is there no difference?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This thread just inspired me, gonna pick up a dozen or so packs on the way home. It's nice not having to pay $4 to $5 for a pack and yet still have a chance at getting a decent bv card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah they are paralels, I think theres two versions, signature, and super sig, but I could be wrong, also I think the stats are higher for the signature versions, im guessing making it a better card for gameplay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This thread just inspired me, gonna pick up a dozen or so packs on the way home. It's nice not having to pay $4 to $5 for a pack and yet still have a chance at getting a decent bv card.

cool, If you pull any Kobes, keep me in mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast