Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    150,120,120,175, and nbv avail.

One more trade down....
    Last edited by tylermckinzie; 04-19-2011 at 09:18 PM.

CMB for the rivers/big ben and also CMB for the Manning/Palmer Auto and also the Elway Auto and Marino... if I have anything i'll be happy to work something out.. there is also a collection in my signature and my ebay name which is in my sig.. not making an eBay bible or anything like that but I would be interested in trading.. LMK if you see anything that could work.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    CMB for the rivers/big ben and also CMB for the Manning/Palmer Auto and also the Elway Auto and Marino... if I have anything i'll be happy to work something out.. there is also a collection in my signature and my ebay name which is in my sig.. not making an eBay bible or anything like that but I would be interested in trading.. LMK if you see anything that could work.
    Man, you moved my white whale ;-) Steve Nash autographics... I never see them until it's too late!

What are the bv's on the Emmitt Smith autographics, Phillip Rivers Spx, and Kobe/Stoudamire. I may look through the lot posted on ebay if I could grab a card or two out of it, let me know if you prefer to keep it all together. You have some other nice stuff, I just don't do baseball. I did just get in another nice Eli Manning auto if you are interested in him.

Thanks!
    Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    Offer sent!

I have a GU Tim Tebow Jock Strap auto, PSA/DNA certified pube for that Roethlisberger/Rivers. Kidding, CMB for it though.

deter- PM sent, along with added scans

brose- your trade page has the stuff I know is nice stuff but just not the stuff I collect- I like the Matt Ryan BC auto, but I'm sure there's a graded guy out there that would pay more premium than I would want to on it. Not bad on the Tebow, but I'm only looking for the PC stuff.....

Thanks!
    Tyler
    Last edited by tylermckinzie; 04-22-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast