Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (81)
    Country

150,120,120,175, and nbv avail.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

Offer sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

One more trade down....
    Last edited by tylermckinzie; 04-19-2011 at 09:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

Anyone today?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tiki4mvp's Items on eBay

CMB for the rivers/big ben and also CMB for the Manning/Palmer Auto and also the Elway Auto and Marino... if I have anything i'll be happy to work something out.. there is also a collection in my signature and my ebay name which is in my sig.. not making an eBay bible or anything like that but I would be interested in trading.. LMK if you see anything that could work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

CMB for the rivers/big ben and also CMB for the Manning/Palmer Auto and also the Elway Auto and Marino... if I have anything i'll be happy to work something out.. there is also a collection in my signature and my ebay name which is in my sig.. not making an eBay bible or anything like that but I would be interested in trading.. LMK if you see anything that could work.

Man, you moved my white whale ;-) Steve Nash autographics... I never see them until it's too late!

What are the bv's on the Emmitt Smith autographics, Phillip Rivers Spx, and Kobe/Stoudamire. I may look through the lot posted on ebay if I could grab a card or two out of it, let me know if you prefer to keep it all together. You have some other nice stuff, I just don't do baseball. I did just get in another nice Eli Manning auto if you are interested in him.

Thanks!
    Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

Offer sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country

check me for the elway thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brose61's Items on eBay

I have a GU Tim Tebow Jock Strap auto, PSA/DNA certified pube for that Roethlisberger/Rivers. Kidding, CMB for it though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

deter- PM sent, along with added scans

brose- your trade page has the stuff I know is nice stuff but just not the stuff I collect- I like the Matt Ryan BC auto, but I'm sure there's a graded guy out there that would pay more premium than I would want to on it. Not bad on the Tebow, but I'm only looking for the PC stuff.....

Thanks!
    Tyler
    Last edited by tylermckinzie; 04-22-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast