Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Haven’t posted my successes in the past week so here they are:
    Jon Perlman – sent an 89 Topps on 10/14/2010 and received it back signed today. Another set hit
    Gerry Mullins – sent a Super Bowl Supermen card on 6/6/2011 and received it back signed along with a signed index card on 6/11/2011.
    Reggie Langhorne – sent a 90 Pro Set football card on 6/6/2011 and received back signed with a signed index card on 6/13/2011.
    Bob Baffert – sent an 07’ Allen and Ginter to this horse trainer and owner on 4/25/2011 and received it back signed on 6/11/2011.
    Cliff Harris – sent a Super Bowl Superman card on 9/15/2010 and received it back signed along with his number.

Actors/Actresses:
    Barbara Eden – sent a 4x signed photo on 5/25/2011 and received it back signed and personalized from this great actress. She is super great to her fans!
    Robert Vaughn – sent an 09 Donruss Americana card and index card. He signed the back of the Americana card and personalized an index card to me.

ALL index cards are for trade if interested.

Duke team hits:
    Marty Clark – was on the National Championship Duke basketball team in the 90s. Spoke with him via e-mail and he was excited to sign my photo.
    Jerry Robertson – played for Duke in the late 50s. He signed a photo of the Duke locker room in green sharpie?? Must have been all he had at the time. Still a great success through! Sent on 6/6/11 and received it back on 6/10/11.
    Chris Carrawell – sent him an e-mail last year and he responded to it in middle of May. I sent 2 photos to him c/o his home and he returned them today all signed including a personalized index card! Sent on 5/31/11 and received all back on 6/15/11.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

For the past week I have gotten some pretty cool pick ups! Some set hits and some from a variety of interests. See below.

For the past week:

Dana Kiecker – sent a 91 Score on 6/17/2011 and received it back signed today for my Red Sox autograph collection

Lastings Milledge – sent a 10’ Topps on 4/24/2011 c/o the Charlotte Knights. Returned today signed with a sharpie that looks to be going out of ink. Actually didn’t think I would get this one back.

Alan Francis – sent a 10’ A&G on 6/15/2011 and received it back on 6/21/11 a quick return. Signed in red pen from this horseshoe champion

Xavier Nady – sent an 08’ Topps on 5/31/2011 c/o the Diamondbacks and returned it on 6/16/11 signed in a bold black sharpie.

Yogi Berra – my second success from this Hall of Famer. Returned an 87’ Topps in 8 days on 6/22/2011.

Gene Walter – sent an 89’ Topps and 90’ Upper Deck on 12/3/2010 and received it back on 6/22/2011. Kinda went at this one on a limb and glad I did for this set hit.

Brian Harper – it seemed that everyone was getting theirs back from Harper from his minor league team and mine never came. Mine was on the bottom of the pile b/c it returned on 6/20/11 in 78 days. Great set hit from him finally!

Chien-Ming Wang – took a chance with this pitcher and sent an 09’ A&G mini to the Nationals on 5/31/2011 and it came back signed on 6/20/11.

Trade from another trading site, all set hits, received on 6/23/11
    89 Topps
    Danny Heep
    Joe Price
    Lee Guetterman
    Jim Eisenreich
    Frank Dipino
    Rob Dibble
    Billy Hatcher
    Mike Kingery
    Rick Dempsey

89 Topps another trade, received on 6/23/11

Mike Harkey

Celebrity Hits

Barbara Feldon – sent a 4x6 photo of her as Agent 99 on 6/6/11 and returned it on 6/20/11.

Madison Lintz – a hit to my The Walking Dead collection. The little girl from the show signed this c/o her agency. Returned on 6/18/11 after 80 days.

Jane Fonda – signed photo from one of her movies. Returned on 6/20/11 after 82 days.

Martha Hyer – received 2 signed 4x6 photos from this classic actress on 6/24/2011 after 8 days

Jason Wingreen – my first Star Wars success from the actor who was Boba Fett’s voice. Sending one to James Earl Jones for the voice of Darth Vader

Angela Oberer – sent her an email c/o her site and she responded saying she would send a signed photo. Actually received 4 from her including one from Cabin Fever for my horror movie collection

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Past week successes!

Another nice week of successes and some great set hits!

Mike Singletary - sent 2 cards, 1 from the Super Bowl Supermen set on 5/16/2011. Received both cards signed and personalized from this HoFer on7/1/2011.

Chun-Hsiu Chen - first 2011 Bowman TTM success. Sent a Bowman 1st Card Chrome to his minor league team on 6/21/2011 and received it back signed in Taiwanese on 6/29/2011.

John Higby - A&G mini sent on 6/20/11, returned signed and personalized on 6/30/11.

Cael Sanderson - A&G card sent to Penn State where he is the wrestling coach on 5/16/11 and returned signed on 6/27/11.

Hank Presswood and Hideki Okajima - trade from another Benchie. Thanks for the trade. Came in today!

89 Topps set hits

Doc Edwards and Felix Fermin - EBAY buys from a reputable dealer.

Frank White - a tough signer TTM. Sent an 89 Topps to the Kansas City Royals and thought I had no chance since I saw others getting them back unsigned. Sent on 5/9/11 and opened the envelope up on 6/25/11 and saw he signed by 89 Topps. Very excited to have him part of my collection

Jody Reed - forgot to send the team card when I wrote him months ago. Found one and sent to him. Forgot when I sent it to him but returned back on 6/28/11.

Garry Templeton - sent an 89 Topps to him c/o the team he manages in Hawaii, (Na Koa Ikaika Maui) on 5/3/11 and returned it with team schedules on 6/25/11.

Greg Harris - sent on 11/1/2011 and returned it back signed today.

Kenny Baker - sent 2 photos to him from his roles on Star Wars. First big time Star Wars success.

Cecil Calavan - One of my biggest successes of all time. He is a survivor from the bombing of Pearl Harbor in WWII from the ship of the USS Utah. My grandfather was also stationed in Pearl Harbor and on the USS Arizona for a short time and transferred to another ship a few days before Pearl Harbor got bombed.
    Cecil signed the photo of his ship I sent. He also included several signed photos from other Pearl Harbor survivors which I could not believe. One is from the USS Arizona. A truly American Patriot and a very nice individual overall. If you collect historical autographs, he would be one you defintely need in your collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice love the Kenny baker.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Some great returns. Like the Bakers & the Singletarys!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Successes from 7/3/11 - 7/9/11. Will try to get pics up later!

Enjoy

Harold Reynolds – signed 89 Topps as a gift from Walt (hit’nBULLSeyes) . Truly an awesome gift and a great addition to my 89 Topps set. Thank you big time!

Willie Cabrera – sent two 2011 Bowman cards to him, one was a chrome which came back signed great, the other was just a base card which his sharpie bubbled big time. Not even legible. Oh well, got the Chrome one signed. Sent on 7/1/11 c/o the Mississippi Braves and received on 7/8/11.

Ken Howell, Darnell Coles and Luis Alicea – buys from Ebay from a reputable seller. Received on 7/7/2011 and other great additions to my 89 Topps set.

Virgil Trucks – Picked up an old vintage card at the card show last in June and finally sent the card off to Mr. Trucks. Received it signed along with one of his cards, a signed index card and a nice note from him on 7/7/2011. A truly great TTMer and super nice guy!

Daniel McCutchen – Received as part of a trade with .

Ryan Church – sent a 09 A&G mini to his home address on 6/24/2011 and received it back signed on 7/5/2011.

Danny Darwin – had a card signed by Billy Sample which included Danny Darwin and Pat Putnam. Sent to Mr. Darwin on 6/20/2011 and received it back signed by him and a 92 Topps card. Now if only Pat Putnam would be nice and sign this card for a triple auto. Will have to catch him in a signing or in person sometime.

Dave Edler – sent an 82 Topps Future Stars card to him at his church. Received it back on 7/5/2011 signed. Now off to Dave Henderson and maybe Reggie Walton if I can find an address on him. Any help?

Jim Bunning – added a HoFer to my collection. Sent a photo from his perfect game on 6/20/2011 and received it signed and inscribed with his HoF year on 7/8/2011

Lea Thompson – Big fan of hers growing up. Loved her in Back to the Future and my all time favorite child hood movie Red Dawn. Sent 2 photos and received them both back signed. She included a signed index card. Sent on 5/2/2011 and received on 7/9/2011.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

2 player collections: Game Used JJ Redicks from 2010-11 Panini Certified both Red and Blues. Won from EBAY. Increases my game used cards of Redick

TTM successes!

Hailee Steinfeld - you may remember her from the remake of True Grit. Sent her a photo and on 6/17/2011 and she returned it signed signed this past week. Was out of town for training so I can't tell you when I got it back.

Adam Minorovich - he was the abusive husband on The Walking Dead. Contacted him via e-mail from his site and asked permission to send something to him. Sent on 6/7/2011 and received both photos i sent signed. One he included a pretty cool message. Sucked he did get his face beat in on the show. He was also the first victim on The Walking Dead

Erik Bedard - sent 2 A&G minis and received them both signed. May trade one for an A&G TTM I need.

Joey Chestnut - Sent these 2 A&Gs on 9/12/2010 and finally received them back signed. He signed one Jaws and the other #1. Will trade the one he signed #1 for a TTM auto I need from A&G.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Major milestone! Over 50% of the 89 Topps Set completed!

Jamie Moyer - sent an 89 Topps Traded and 10' Hertiage card care of ESPN on 6/17/2011 and received them both signed on 7/25/2011.

Eric Davis, Ron Guidry, and Rick Aguilera - purchases from metrotheme. aLl hits for my 89 Topps set.

Danny Tartabull - sent an 89 Topps on 7/5/2011 and received it signed with his number on 7/25/2011.

Luis Rivera - sent an 89 Topps and 90 UD on 4/13/2011 c/o the Blue Jays and recieved both signed on 7/26/2011.

Bubby Brister - sent a 90 Pro Set on 1/10/2011 and received it signed on 7/26/2011.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

Congrats on the Milestone. Keep it up.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast