Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best ebay deal

Best ebay deal

What is the best deal you guys have gotten on ebay recently??

2. Kronozio
    Dunno. I got a Zetterberg BAP Ultimate BGS 9.5 for $129.99. I guess thats a pretty good deal.

Nice i am the high bidder for a zetterberg retail titanium rookie card for 22 cents right now!!!!

yea i don't really like zetterberg to much but i figured a deal like that was to good to pass up

Im really not a big Zett fan either but I think it might be a wise investment to get one o his cards now and once the season starts back up I could probably sell it to one of the locals for a price hike.

hockeyrules, how many days are left?!
    My best eBay steal ever would probably be a tie between these two. First a guy was selling a box and had a buy it now. I am almost positive it was a typo, I got a $60.00 box for $6.00! I was nice and offered to pay the full price, which is still cheaper than normal then.
    Secondly, a whole bunch of ITGU memorabilia cards that were golds. Sellres dont know what they are selling!

i'm not letting ya know about that auction phillyfan! lol. That is soo swet that you got a $60.00 box for $6.00 what was the box???

It was 2002 BAP Memorabilia, it had just come out and was selling for 80-90 bucks. It was a major mistake by the seller.

I am not gonna bid on the auction...just wanted to prove a point that it will go up, most likely a lot if its a good card, if it has a lot of days left ands at oly 22 cents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast