Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Country

Jerry Rice.....Best WR to ever play, work ethic like no other, and one of the most admirable players to ever step on the gridiron. You would never see Jerry Rice acting like Ocho Cinco, or T.O......He scored touchdowns, walked to the bench, and waited to score more touchdowns.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See miwknapp's Items on eBay

Nnamdi Asomugha. I have been a Raiders fans since I was 5. Had a lot of players I have liked (i.e. Tim Brown, Woodson, Marcus Allen, Bo Jackson, etc.) But Asoumugha is a top-notch cornerback, and what I like most is his off-field contributions to the community and seems to come across as a pretty humble guy as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

All very good players you guys have listed! Thanks for sharing them!

Keep 'em coming folks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hands down Walter Payton. IMO he is the most complete football player I've ever seen. He mastered every aspect of the RB position and was just amazing to watch. Walter was a rare combination of speed, power and grace. A great locker room presence as well as a tremendous human being off the field. I can just identify with his whole attitude and approach to life and wish there were more people like him in the world.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mine has to be Walter Payton with Urlacher a close second. I watched Payton since I was 6 years old and I've never seen a player like him ever. He could do everything and it always looked effortless. He was such a great person as well, a rare combination of greatness on the field and off.

Writing Team

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

although my boy Matt Ware would certainly have to be up there, there is just no comparing to Barry Sanders. the debate can rage on as to who the "BEST" RB is of all time, but not the most exciting player in the history of the league. bottom line, every time he touched the ball, you expected something electric, and 99% of the time, whether it was a 2 yard loss that he shook 5 tackles on or a 90 yard burst down the sideline, he delivered. wish I had a decent collection of his, but I am a teacher, not an investment banker, so I am on a budget. picked up a 3-color patch of his, and I have his rookies, so I'm happy with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdio113's Items on eBay

Of players I have been able to watch play, Derrick Brooks was definitely my favorite player. He was all over the field when he played. He could also do anything on the field, make an open field tackle, blitz for the sack or even drop into coverage and intercept it. He was also a great person off the field. I believe he is a very under rated linebacker.

Of players I was never able to watch live, I would have to say Walter Payton. People above mentioned the main reasons, that he was just an all around great player and person.

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Bernie Kosar.

Everything about him was the definition of what you DIDN'T want your QB to be. You didn't want a QB to throw like him/run like him/etc., but he was amazing. He was also one of the smartest QB's I've ever seen in my life.

My favorite Brownie of all-time, hands down.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigjohnmccaig79's Items on eBay

Mike Brown the former Bears safety the first season I started watching football was 2001 when the Bears went 13-3 and he had those back to back touchdowns to end games in overtime two weeks in a row he was such a good leader and captain its a shame he couldnt stay healthy towards the end of his career i remember he cried during an interview before the 2006 super bowl because he was emotional he was injured and couldnt play he was the heart and leader of the Bears defense for most of the 2000s

Go Big Red!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigjohnmccaig79's Items on eBay

Matt Slauson (Jets Guard)

Most amazing guy to meet in person, so laid back and nice, wouldnt ever think he is a NFL player. Former Husker!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast