Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Country

mine is a tie! i was a running back through high school, i wasnt a elusive back i was more a run you over back! but i have respect for the elusive make you miss back's aswell. thus bringing me to my choice(s), marshal faulk has been my favorite through my younger day's. he is truly a missile, he can make u miss or run through you, he made every player around him better! he is a true champion at heart, a scholar and overall a great guy on and off the field!

onto my other choice, steven jackson, this man is an animal on the field! i enjoy watching him every year. his leg's have an endless motor, he is so strong and is capable of pulling the extra yards after the first contact. the guy just keep's his motor going even when he get's hit so hard his helmet fly's off lol. he will be another hall of famer!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Marcus Allen

I grew up watching the guy and he was "graceful" to watch...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Rod Smith

He just did so much for our team, especially as an undrafted free agent. Always professional, rarely in any trouble, and a hard worker.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My favorite is deangelo Williams. He is down to earth and really interacts with his fans. Couldn't find a nicer guy!

Country

i feel bad for all you younger guys that never got to see the greatest qb of all time play.
    i obviously speak of joe montana. he is the one that the really good qbs of today are compared to. there will never be another like him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gonsalves007's Items on eBay

I think its gonna have to be charles woodson not only cus im a raider fan . Not just anyone receives the heisman trophy. pretty much followed his career and i never seen a more complete well rounded player cornerback. He could play both offense and defense im glad he received his superbowl last year cus he is a champion

p.s has way more skills in one arm then then nahmdi has in his whole body lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve Young

I'm left-handed and I grew up through the '90s in the Bay Area. #8 was smooth and athletic, and he's intelligent outside of football as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gonsalves007's Items on eBay

Now i have to throw 1 more in there cus its a no brainer its Brett farvre cus any man who can start 20 years 20 yearrrs at the QB. position starting . that is un heard of... its damm near crazy as a matter of fact i think we should all write brett farvre a letter telling him to come back an play 1 more yearrrrrrr ......LOL jk yea but he sucked last year huh>?

SCF Rewards
    Country

My favorite player of all time, is Michael Strahan. The heart, determination, effort, and skill really makes him fun to watch.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

Alot of great additions! Thanks for sharing!

Keep them coming guys!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast