Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garthug-Andrew Bogut

SCF Rewards
    Country

Garthug-Andrew Bogut

Garthug-Andrew Bogut

Garthug has achieved Super Collector Status!!! With a Superb Collection of Andrew Bogut

Thanks! I'm honestly pretty surprised as I dont have a lot of the ultra high end stuff that a lot of other supercollectors have.

Bucket:http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/t...0PC/?start=all

Huskiebowler actually got me back into collecting a few years ago. (Check out his Michael Turner supercollection, it is amazing) As a kid I just bought packs; with the price of cards now I needed to have some sort of direction. I didn’t really have a connection to anything (thought briefly of collecting Jeremy Bonderman) until I stumbled across the video of Andrew Bogut high-fiving air. (
    and his formation of Squad 6 just confirmed my initial thoughts…This was one awesome dude!

05/06 Exquisite Scripted Swatches patch/auto /25: I’m still trying to track down an Exquisite rookie that isn’t insanely overpriced, so in the meantime, this will do.

05/06 UD Trilogy Duomarks auto w/Channing Frye /25: A couple of on-card autos, this card just looks really sharp. I contemplated collecting this set.

06/07 Luxury Box Relics Seven Bronze GU w/Paul, Villanueva, Williams, Frye, Granger, Felton 19/19: I didn’t start collecting until after Paul and Williams became stars, which can make some cards out there pretty cost-prohibitive. This was one that I picked up relatively cheaply, and I’m a big fan of Luxury Box.

06/07 Triple Threads triple patch/auto Emerald “NBA” 6/18: Bad pic, this was the first “big” add to my collection and will always hold a bit of a special place to me.

07/08 Artifacts Divisional patch 1/29: This was the other early “big” add to my collection. First patch card. I don’t pay a premium for first/last/jersey, but I still somehow wound up with a bunch of them. This was the first.

08/09 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor 5/5: I bought this at the first card show I went to. The dealer named his price, and I quickly accepted. Nowadays, I probably would have countered, but I was so naďve and excited that I just jumped on it!

08/09 UD Black Dual patch auto w/Richard Jefferson 1/5: A very recent pickup I got in a trade here with airbelgium. One of my first real high-end cards, even if the Bogut patch sucks.

08/09 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Foursomes Veterans Patch Bucks /20: Four cool patches, lots of breaks and colors.

09/10 Adrenalyn XL base: Nothing special about the card itself, but I had to trade the Nash and somebody else to my 8 year old son in order to get it!

09/10 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1: My only non-plate 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great collection buddy, some real nice cards in your bucket...
    Congratulations on the super collector status :D

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Congrats! Very thorough collection as displayed in your Bucket!

SCF Rewards
    Country

AWESOME MAN!!! I just wish the card I got you made it to your list... JK.. I'm glad I even helped you out and am really Happy for you!!!! COngratualtions on the accomplishment

After looking at your collection I am impressed with the amount of parallel's you have!! Nice work, they look great...btw, how did you set up tyour PB to show all on one page? that's cool too
    Last edited by Kadamscards; 04-19-2011 at 05:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Garthug's Items on eBay

Thanks a lot! I especially appreciate all the help I've gotten from members of this site in acquiring many of the cards in my collection.

Kevin-All I do to show the entire bucket is click on the link near the top that says "View All," and then copy and paste the URL once that loads.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Nice Bogut collection! Congrats on making Super Collector!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See huskiebowler's Items on eBay

congrats man awesome collection. Thanks for the shout out lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

Love that you had to trade with your son to get a PC card!

Great collection!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Garthug's Items on eBay

I suppose I need to update this from time to time. I'm up to 440 different cards in hand, along with a game program with him on the cover and a little crystal block paperweight with his image. Now have 143 GU, 80 autos, and 27/29 RCs. I'll add in the pictures to my top ten as well:

05/06 Exquisite Scripted Swatches patch/auto /25: I’m still trying to track down an Exquisite rookie that isn’t insanely overpriced, so in the meantime, this will do.

05/06 UD Trilogy Duomarks auto w/Channing Frye /25: A couple of on-card autos, this card just looks really sharp. I contemplated collecting this set.

06/07 Luxury Box Relics Seven Bronze GU w/Paul, Villanueva, Williams, Frye, Granger, Felton 19/19: I didn’t start collecting until after Paul and Williams became stars, which can make some cards out there pretty cost-prohibitive. This was one that I picked up relatively cheaply, and I’m a big fan of Luxury Box.

06/07 Triple Threads triple patch/auto Emerald “NBA” 6/18: Bad pic, this was the first “big” add to my collection and will always hold a bit of a special place to me.

07/08 Artifacts Divisional patch 1/29: This was the other early “big” add to my collection. First patch card. I don’t pay a premium for first/last/jersey, but I still somehow wound up with a bunch of them. This was the first.

08/09 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor 5/5: I bought this at the first card show I went to. The dealer named his price, and I quickly accepted. Nowadays, I probably would have countered, but I was so naďve and excited that I just jumped on it!

08/09 UD Black Dual patch auto w/Richard Jefferson 1/5: A very recent pickup I got in a trade here with airbelgium. One of my first real high-end cards, even if the Bogut patch sucks.

08/09 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Foursomes Veterans Patch Bucks /20: Four cool patches, lots of breaks and colors.

09/10 Adrenalyn XL base: Nothing special about the card itself, but I had to trade the Nash and somebody else to my 8 year old son in order to get it!

09/10 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1: My only non-plate 1/1.

I've also recently picked up this card, which I think looks absolutely phenomenal, and would definitely bump something out of my top ten. Its numbered 4/5:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

Very nice recent additions. The two quad patch cards are pretty sweet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast