xbox 360 slim and 3 games FT for high end football!!!

I have a 2 month old xbox 360 slim FT comes with a 1 year factory warranty. xbox only has 4 GB hard drive but comes with gears of war 2,lost planet and CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS. has all cords and comes with a mic and one all black wireless control.

but i will trade down if you trade in my favor.

last xbox without the games sold for 168 on ebay so i would take 160 in sell value and the games im going to put 35 sell value on call of duty, 4 sell value on lost planet and 8 sell value on gears of war 2.

so a total of 208 Sell value.

and keep in mind that it will probably take me 15 bucks to ship it so please let me know your offers thanks and have a great day.

I'd trade a low-mid card on GOW2 if you wanted to break the set.

Ill trade for the Xbox LMK what you want
    Card Scans:
    Hidden Content

#ed / RCS / Inserts:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MarionAutos View Post
    Ill trade for the Xbox LMK what you want

like the kobe wood auto but other than that didnt see to much.

hey man ill take a shot pm me a list of what you like and we can go from there thanks

so not willing to break I guess? All I want is GOW2, it sells for 20 new, I'd be willing to give you a card worth at least that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMC13 View Post
    so not willing to break I guess? All I want is GOW2, it sells for 20 new, I'd be willing to give you a card worth at least that.

sorry man not really a football fan only looking for high end to trade for some bball cards.

Ah right on good luck to ya, id do it if I didn't already have one