Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

The only thing I need to believe in is MYSELF and the PEOPLE I put my faith in.

What would it take for you to believe in Allah's existence?

You didn't answer my question. I didn't ask what you do believe or what you need to believe. I asked what it would take for you to believe in God.

And as a Christian, I do believe in Allah's existence.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

For the people who don't believe the bible is infallible, how were you created? Big Bang Theory? Monkeys? How or who do you think created the amazing world around you? The way things work so perfectly together, etc.

For people that do, who created God? I will continue to believe what science tells me. For you, I suggest you spend some time researching "monkeys". You may be surprised by what you learn.

Have you seen the world we live in? "Perfect" would not be an adjective I would use to describe the world. "Perfect" has not turned out too well for many peoples over the years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pdawson21's Items on eBay

The world itself is perfect. The people in the world are not. That's why the world in your sense isn't perfect.

As far as existence of God, there is faith. Believing in what you cannot see. Jesus walked the earth. For. 32 years. Do you believe Jesus was a real person? And on another note, do you fear death? Just wondering.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

For people that do, who created God? I will continue to believe what science tells me. For you, I suggest you spend some time researching "monkeys". You may be surprised by what you learn.

Have you seen the world we live in? "Perfect" would not be an adjective I would use to describe the world. "Perfect" has not turned out too well for many peoples over the years.

God was not created. He is, always has been, and always will be.

Why do you place so much faith in science?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

You didn't answer my question. I didn't ask what you do believe or what you need to believe. I asked what it would take for you to believe in God.

And as a Christian, I do believe in Allah's existence.

Okay. Seriously, I would have to lose all my sense of reason and reality.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

The world itself is perfect. The people in the world are not. That's why the world in your sense isn't perfect.

As far as existence of God, there is faith. Believing in what you cannot see. Jesus walked the earth. For. 32 years. Do you believe Jesus was a real person? And on another note, do you fear death? Just wondering.

I do not believe in ANYTHING that I cannot SEE. I have no reason not to believe Jesus walked the Earth. I have a problem believing he was conceived "supernaturally". I also have a problem believing he was resurrected. What would it take for you to believe either of those events happened to someone today?

Do I fear death? Not really anymore. I had a hard time accepting it when I was 12-13 years old. Then I grew up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pdawson21's Items on eBay

Read my post a minute ago and please answer.

Also thse:
    Since you think the bible has errors. Doesn't science also have errors? What makes science more believable? Humans make mistakes, you make numbers say anything you want them too. What is so much better about it?

The world is perfect. The people in it are not. Agree? So the "world is perfect". The people in it make it not perfect. Separate the two.

What about Miracles that bend around the natural laws of science? Are they illusions? Is science wrong somehow? Explanation.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

God was not created. He is, always has been, and always will be.

Why do you place so much faith in science?

You state that like it is a fact. How in the heck do you KNOW that?

I have faith in what can be PROVEN, whether it's science or otherwise.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Read my post a minute ago and please answer.

Answered just before you posted this. Don't be so impatient.

Also thse:
    Since you think the bible has errors. Doesn't science also have errors? What makes science more believable? Humans make mistakes, you make numbers say anything you want them too. What is so much better about it?

The world is perfect. The people in it are not. Agree? So the "world is perfect". The people in it make it not perfect. Separate the two.

What about Miracles that bend around the natural laws of science? Are they illusions? Is science wrong somehow? Explanation.

Hmmm.. where to start?

I didn't say the Bible has errors. I believe I said it was FICTION. Yes science has errors and they are constantly being corrected as more becomes known about the relevant subject matter.

No, the world is not perfect. There is nothing perfect about a natural disaster that kills 100,000's of people (tsunami).

Miracles fall into a few categories. The unexplained and the misreported by "people". But hey, if it's GOOD and can't be explained, let's attribute it to a benevolent God. It will help offset those darn tsunamis.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

You state that like it is a fact. How in the heck do you KNOW that?

I have faith in what can be PROVEN, whether it's science or otherwise.

I cannot independently verify that statement. I "know" it to be true because I have faith in that and other facts upon which my religion is based. The Christian religion cannot exist without faith in the unprovable.

What do you believe about the creation of the universe? The method of creation has yet to be proven. Your statement suggests that you don't have a position on the creation of the universe, because it cannot be proven one way or the other.

I am enjoying this discussion with you, by the way. Thanks for keeping it rational.

Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast