Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help ID autos on a baseball

Hey, my girlfriend brought me a nice present on her visit this weekend: when cleaning her mom's house for a yard sale she found a regulation game minor league ball that she got years ago at our local Scranton Wilkes Barre Red Barons (Phillies AAA game). She has no idea who signed it, but it was probably roughly 1990-1995. Any help would be appreciated:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

I think this ball is from 1995
    The second photo, below the Rawlings. I believe that the first is Kim Batiste, the third photo, the first name is Blaise Ilsely. The last name is Kevin Sefcik.
    The last photo, I think Mike Grace, Ryan Karp and Toby Borland.
    Not 100% sure of the last photo.
    Can't make out the rest. Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I think Mike Lieberthal is under the Blaise Isley. And under the Batiste I think is Bobby Munoz. Don't quote me though. Good luck. As I recall there were a bunch of guys that made the majors on that 95 SWB team. Some with decent MLB careers.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey thanks for the help guys! I thought that one might have been lieberthal, but I wasn't sure. I knew it was the wrong time period, but I was secretly hoping it had like Ryan Howard and chase utley or jroll on it.

BANNED

Country

Hey thanks for the help guys! I thought that one might have been lieberthal, but I wasn't sure. I knew it was the wrong time period, but I was secretly hoping it had like Ryan Howard and chase utley or jroll on it.

Yeah, don't think Howard or Utley were playing back in the early 90s