Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

What kind of a sucker are you..?? Of all those listed Court Kings are by far the worst product. The only thing you can possibly hit from them are Kobe autos. And maybe 1/1 parallels that all other Panini sets have. They are way overpriced for what they are - a suckers product.

not everyone is in this hobby to make a profit man, aside from a beautiful base set, it features really cool jumbo box toppers(w/2 that are autod per case on average) rookie auto's from one of the best draft classes in some time, as well as star/superstar/HOF autos, and solid looking jersey cards, I personally feel its a great product, and its inexpensive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What kind of a sucker are you..?? Of all those listed Court Kings are by far the worst product. The only thing you can possibly hit from them are Kobe autos. And maybe 1/1 parallels that all other Panini sets have. They are way overpriced for what they are - a suckers product.

And that box topper Tyreke Evans auto I pulled is terrible too, right?

No, but kidding aside, it would have been a disaster without the Reke. Marcus Thornton auto, Scottie Pippen jersey, and CP3 2 color jersey(stripe)

2008-09 SPX is pretty good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey NowitzkiFan41, You still got that Pippen jersey???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boxes seem to be not enough bang for your buck. I dont know what you collect but I would buy nice vintage insanely undervalued 1970s cards!

When a 78-79 Topps set Books at 60 & can probably be had for less than that how can you not love old School!

If you go 77-78 at 100 bv You get a Robert Parish & Chocolate Thunder Rookies!

You could probably get both & still have enough left over for a current box!

SCF Rewards
    Country

not everyone is in this hobby to make a profit man, aside from a beautiful base set, it features really cool jumbo box toppers(w/2 that are autod per case on average) rookie auto's from one of the best draft classes in some time, as well as star/superstar/HOF autos, and solid looking jersey cards, I personally feel its a great product, and its inexpensive.

It's not necessarily about making money, but I know that for the price of two boxes of this rubbish (where Kobe is a CASE HIT) I'd rather just buy an early 00s Kobe auto. The rest of the stuff you pull is just junk.
    In a similar range I'd rather have HOF because if you pull a decent auto (especially Dream Team) then you're well set. But really I don't like many Panini products that are out now - they all seem to be overpriced and overpopulated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not necessarily about making money, but I know that for the price of two boxes of this rubbish (where Kobe is a CASE HIT) I'd rather just buy an early 00s Kobe auto. The rest of the stuff you pull is just junk.
    In a similar range I'd rather have HOF because if you pull a decent auto (especially Dream Team) then you're well set. But really I don't like many Panini products that are out now - they all seem to be overpriced and overpopulated.

I guess im just a fan of the set, plus theres more big hits than just kobe. and I agree most of there products are absolute garbage.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, a total impulse buy, I got a 08/09 hobby box of Upper Deck SP Rookie Threads from Dacardworld. It had free shipping and 6 free packs of 9/10 UD so that was a nice bonus. I don't know what made me choose that one, just a gut feeling I guess. Maybe I was just wooed by the 14 Autograph or Memorabilia cards per box. I figure with so many hot rookies this year and the high number of autos and gu, I got a good chance of at least 1 nice hit.

So I pretty much blew my entire wad on one box of 6 packs, which I wasn't planning on doing, but there will be other secret stashes of money the wife has no idea about.

I will post the break as soon as I get it opened, probably next week sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12