Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Banners for CC!

Country

Banners for CC!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I will make banners for cc, you pay based on how much you like it and how good you think I did, when I am done with it please give me your feedback as this is my first time really taking requests so please just let me know how I did and if there are any changes i can make. Ill do the first two requests free to show some of my work! Here is an example of my work:

Last edited by jbrcards; 05-06-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Add new work

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

I like the LeShoure, can you do one of Jonny Flynn in a Timberwolves uniform? It will be for a different site so you don't have to make it 300x100.

Country

Yeah, what would you like the size to be? Should I put the auto in? Or is it not a card site,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

Not a card site, would love an auto in it. Any size you want it to be

Country

I like the LeShoure, can you do one of Jonny Flynn in a Timberwolves uniform? It will be for a different site so you don't have to make it 300x100.

Hope you like it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

that's awesome! thanks!

Country

that's awesome! thanks!

Glad you like it! If you ever need anything else in the future just let me know. Thanks for being my first satisfied customer!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See okst8's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Will you make me a banner for PP? LMK how much and I can pm you the specifics of what I was looking for. Thanks!