Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the comments guys. Big addition came in with a huge thanks to WickedclownOne for the hook up! Never expected to get my hands on one of these with the UDA stamp of approval.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another mailday for the Lebron collection - and with some more UDA goodness too!!!

Got my hands on these - the ticket being from the Beijing Olympic gold medal game.

And following on from those I was really happy to get my hands on one of these. 2008 Olympic jersey - first one that I have seen and signed on the front just how it should be!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a bit slow with the additions of late. With a championship finally his and also another Olympic gold I am looking forward to some new items coming out.

Anyway, I have been able to add a couple of nice items to the collection.

#/123

#/23

Should hopefully have another couple of items incoming. Again, If you have something Lebron hit me up!!

Cheers
    CJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple of new additions in that I thought I would share.

This one finishes off the Lebron "23" All-Star jersey collection.

If anyone had the 2005 All-Star jersey signed on the front I would be willing to trade it for my limited embroided as I like everything looking the same.

The next pickup starts the "6" All-Star jersey collection!

Working on a couple more additions so if they get across the line I will be sure to share. And as always if you have something Bron hit me up as I may be interested

Cheers
    CJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

PC Video Update

Here is a look at the PC - has most of it in the vid but a few items just didn't make the cut!! Always looking for more so PM me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Your collection is magnificent, just magnificent!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123