Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Nasimith player of the year award

Tj Ford won nasmith player of the year award do u think that was good choice

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

No, he really fell stats wise, etc. towards the end of the season. I'd say Kyle Korver at Creighton deserved it or D'Wayne Wade at Marquette.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    See nyyanks_212's Items on eBay

David West was a one man wrecking crew, but I could also see it going to D'Wayne Wade from Marquette. T.J. also deserved it and he just came out on top, but those are my Top 3!!!

SCF Rewards

I think T.J. was the right choice. The award is not just about they players stats. T.J. is a great leader and plays team basketball by making everyone else on his team better. Nobody else in the county does that better then him.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I don't know, that's debateable. Pretty good choice, though.

Tim

SCF Rewards

Not sure. No clear cut choice this season. I really wasn't sure going into the announcement.

Didn't SI pick TJ Ford as its college player of the year?