Thread: In need of

In need of

Hey i am looking for Modano, Hedberg, Turco, Avs, and Penguins cards. I have my tradelist posted under trade/sell list in another thread. Any trade offers please email me at Penzfan4lyfe66@aol.com. Thanks alot.

Charles.

Ebay name: Penzfan4lyfe66

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Hey check out my tradelist
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/rogerpilon.html

You'll find some of what you are collecting.

Are you collecting their commons aswell? lmk

hey i could use both kovalev and kasperitits jereys, and the christov auto + both turco jerseys i just cracked 2 boxes of impressions so i will have the comons u need

Great, do you have a tradelist I can look at? Also, out of Impressions, are you looking to trade your RC's and SP's that you pull? Let me know?

ok, can u take a look at my site?

i kno i have some

would u be interested in a 02-03 sp game used modano 1st rounders patch /30?

would u buy it?

Penzfan: Let me know what commons you can get me that I need, and let me know which Inserts and RC's you have to trade and we can make a deal with the cards you want.

Phantom: All the Premiers are pending a trade right now, but the Neely is available