Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Can anyone help with price for Elway card?

I have a 1998 Collector's Edge Advantage John Elway Livin Large insert card #5. I have looked up the price and it books at $10.00 to $25.00, but it also has a parallel holofoil card #5 which books at $100.00 to $200.00. How do you tell if it is holofoil or not. My card is a die cut and it is very glossy. Does anyone know the difference?

The holo-foil front should be dull. It will look like a foil card but not shine like a hologram. If your card is glossy you have the regular version. Could you send me a scan? I'll compare it with mine.

If you use my e-mail, send me yours and I will try to get you a scan. It might take a little while though, my wife is a little more up on the whole scanning thing than I am.

Hey, I know what you mean. I dont know how to use half the things on my comp. yet and I ve been on line for a while now!

dmlewandowski1@juno.com

My wife complains about the time I spend on here, so she wont help me.

Thanks for your help. Believe me all wifes are the same. She could sit in here all day and I'm not aloud to say nothing, but if I come in here for 5 minutes, it's "are you going to be on that computer all day". Blah,blah,blah.

I will try to get you a scan soon. Thanks again!

You can always post a pic as an attachement to a post as well.
    ;)

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

That would be great if I knew how! I need one of those computer for dummies books!

lol. Your not the only one jp. When you make a post (not quick reply) there will be an option at the bottom to add an attachment. All you need to do is browse your computer to where you have the image with the browse box and attach it on to the post.

I've added one to this post to give you and example.
    :)

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

Originally posted by jpsmiley
    That would be great if I knew how! I need one of those computer for dummies books!
    If you click the POST REPLY link instead of just using the quick reply box, one of the options is to attach a file to the board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast