Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1151585960616263 LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

I was looking for sports card collecting forums and boom bow I'm a member of SCF

Mwade- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found this site through a post on Instagram.

Shoo-Shoo- Welcome to SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello, I researched on Google and listened in different areas and this forum sounded like it was solid. So here I am.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves West Virginia Mountaineers Baltimore Orioles

I found this site through a connection on Twitter while discussing how the TTM works. I collected as a kid and just got back into it after 25+ years thanks to my 7 year old. His All-Star Coach bought each of the kids a pack of cards after the season and we opened them together. Now he is hooked and I am hooked again. We stick to baseball cards with he and I doing the modern and just myself getting into the vintage. It is fun to be able to purchase the cards I sought after as a kid but couldn't afford. We collect all modern Braves, specifically Freeman, Riley and Acuna. I personally focus on all vintage Braves as well. My PC also contains Gwynn, Sandberg, Will Clark, Murphy, Ripken Jr, Mattingly and Puckett. I have also started building sets. Started with '79 (birth year) and working backwards. I enjoy the learning the history of the sport. When I read about interesting, not well know players in the past, I tend to add them to my want list. Looking forward to getting to know other collectors and am open to trading.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@FlyinWV Welcome to the site and enjoy every second of this hobby with your son!. My son is 21 and we still open packs together!!!!! My youngest daughter is 8 and we open Pokemon cards together! Hey whatever works!

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

A member on Sportscollectors.net told me about this site. I'm hoping to improve my collection with some trades.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@bensontim

Welcome to the site an thanks for letting us know how you found SCF. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

DON

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

A member on Sportscollectors.net told me about this site. I'm hoping to improve my collection with some trades.

Thanks for posting here. Welcome to SCF!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found this site talking with other traders about good places to find trades online.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found this site talking with other traders about good places to find trades online.

Svenny- Welcome to SCF!

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1151585960616263 LastLast