Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Los Angeles Dodgers Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Cool The same thing happened to me

I found you guys just surfing online I recently bought some 2019 bowman platinum baseball from Walmart after about 20 plus years out of the hobby. The monster boxes with the 2 autographs sort of caught my eye and next thing you know I'm 20 boxes in!!!!!! That didn't take very long at all considering 20 boxes was in 2 days too!!!!!! I still have some cards from before it's not a great collection by any stretch but a collection. So far I'm kind of digging these bowman cards they're kind of cool. I've heard positives and negatives from collectors but just like anything it comes down to personal preference. A card guide can get you so far but value is in the eye of the beholder. The idea of having a semi pricey set at a retail store like Walmart is kind of intriguing considering it's possible your casual collector won't take care of it or lose it ect.... . But I think it's pretty cool. So we'll see how far this goes if I get a 100% back into it the hobby or what but already went out and bought some cases and books so I think it's been answered for me....Look forward to being a part of the forum!

Thats basicly what happened to me, and with the new bowmans as well. The coloring on those chrome ones are just beautiful. Even the paper ones look sharp. The bowmans brought me back in, but the Allen and Ginter is whats keeping me in the hooby. I love the throwback style, and i also paint, so im digging on the art work. Then they got the non-player cards, which are kind of like a set, within a set, and they are usually pretty interesting. I always learn something new whenever im thumbing through my A&G's. They've been around for years, but I just discvered them reciently. Tought i should mention them to you since we are pretty much in the same boat. You should check em out.

WB

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found you guys while looking for forums to discuss Barry Sanders trading cards. Interested in aquirring some cards and maybe selling or trading other cards I've acquired. Looking forward to this experience.

SCF Rewards
    Country

search engine

BANNED

Country

Googly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Ltorres79- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

deanrhickey- Welcome to SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Google brought me in

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was looking for sports card collecting forums and boom bow I'm a member of SCF

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    LSU Tigers Arizona Diamondbacks Arizona Cardinals
    Instagram:

I found this site through a post on Instagram.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ruffles22- Welcome to SCF!

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 LastLast