Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Congrats on you obtaining a shout out by his favorite team coach. So kudos to Dabo for accommodating this request. Hope your friend has a awesome birthday and as you say it will be hard to top it. Kudos to you for being such a great friend. Hope you find some great reference in the ttm as there is plenty to be had.

DON

DON

Thanks Don! I've already spotted a couple to try out!! best - harry

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by grillorocker View Post
    Thanks Don! I've already spotted a couple to try out!! best - harry
    As always share your results and success within the TTM. As long as everyone share their successes and failure we learn which addresses are good and no good. Best of luck on your successes.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

New here. Heard about it through Facebook. I’m a firefighter by day and father by night. Also an MMA practitioner. Huge collector of baseball. My boy just got into autos. So here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstition17 View Post
    New here. Heard about it through Facebook. I’m a firefighter by day and father by night. Also an MMA practitioner. Huge collector of baseball. My boy just got into autos. So here we are.
    Nice. Welcome to SCF! :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Cloverman319 led me here as we made a trade together :) Hope to get involved here with more trades, selling etc.

coolaidml- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    coolaidml- Welcome to SCF!
    Thanks!

Hey, got here thanks to google!

I was searching for people who buy cards for others at card shows and this forum somehow popped up!

Still trying to find a person to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Petershop View Post
    Hey, got here thanks to google!

I was searching for people who buy cards for others at card shows and this forum somehow popped up!

Still trying to find a person to do that.
    I do that for one person on here but it takes time to build that type of commitment as many folks will leave you hanging onto cards you do not want which Sucks!.hope you enjoy your time here.
    @Petershop

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    I do that for one person on here but it takes time to build that type of commitment as many folks will leave you hanging onto cards you do not want which Sucks!.hope you enjoy your time here.
    @Petershop

Don

I'm trying to complete a set and nearing the end so its getting tough. Wanted to go to the national show this year but not gonna work now. If you know of anyone who may want to buy just let me know. THANKS!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556