Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 74754555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Google. Looking for WBC 2013 Topps Tribute Patch cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

buscadorpr- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, my nic is Rigz. If you get to know me I will disclose my name. I am from Edmonton Canada. I learned of the site from browsing about buying/selling hockey cards. My gf and her friend have a bunch of cards still in original wrappers and such. They asked for me to research their worth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Hi, my nic is Rigz. If you get to know me I will disclose my name. I am from Edmonton Canada. I learned of the site from browsing about buying/selling hockey cards. My gf and her friend have a bunch of cards still in original wrappers and such. They asked for me to research their worth.

if they are from the 80s and 90s next to nothing. welcome. this is a great site

Sent from my LG-H932 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

True that lol, bunch of score early 90's cards. Also some interesting others which on preliminary search are worth more then the whole box. Noticed some with errors on them that are somewhat valuable. All are in mint comdition as well. Thanks for the update and the welcome. Look forward to learning more about cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@BecksElizabeth1 Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hey Everyone! I was just approved to log in here today and this is my introduction/first action on site. I've seen SCF n searches when looking up cards/ figures online but didn't click until a Google search lead me to several.blogs and posts with more information. I was looking for an online tool or database where I could catalogue my trading cards, figures etc for free until I have time to decide if I like the app/site/place. I read several great reviews and found that there are a lot of other opportunities here and upgrading in the future is possible.
    I've tried several sites that haven't delivered. I was fed up yesterday after jumping through hoops for another well known database only to enter a handful of cards and out of 10 only 4 were in their records...including a 58 Koufax and 84 M. Jordan!
    I have collected all sports, comic and music cards /figures since I was a girl but sadly lost over 80% to an arson fire last summer and then Hurricane Florence last month :(
    On the positive side at least it wont take as long to enter them online :)
    Thanks for the welcome,
    Cheers!
    Beliza (Becky Elizabeth)
    Wilmington, NC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, I'm a new member, I was introduced to this site by another member of SCF. I collect mostly calgary flames

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens San Jose Sharks Boston Red Sox
    See Rocky_mountain_collectibles's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to https://www.paypal.me/BrentGriffiths Member is PayPal Verified

Hey there,
    Name is Brent. I'm newly back into card collecting. Saw the forum mentioned in a few places and decided to check it out.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome all the new people to SCF and make sure to check the site out. I was told by another friend on another site about SCF and have been here since!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Google. I literally typed in “sports card forum” and waaaala. Right at the top lol

Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 74754555657585960 ... LastLast