Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sabresfan3383's Items on eBay

Hi,
    I get this error when trying to add a player using the index:

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
    SELECT * FROM `position` WHERE sportid =

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Make sure to select a sport. This application always remember the last sport used, so if you collect only hockey , then you do not have to select hockey all the time. So you need to select a sport. If it does not work in the player index just hit My Inventory tab and do a search and make sure you selected a sport and then go back to the player index and that same sport should be selected and should work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sabresfan3383's Items on eBay

Perfect, got it to work now. Thanks so much!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

no problem

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't understand how to add cards to my personal collection.
    I do not own a computer and I cannot watch the video because it's not supported by my phone.
    Can you please tell me how to add card to my PC since I can't watch the video? :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Hey MisterWooley,
    To answer your question, go to the inventory manager, look for the card you want to add to your PC, once you see the card there will be an icon on the left side that looks like a piece of paper with a blue PLUS sign. click on that. Once you have clicked on that, there will be a place to click either Personal Collection OR Want List. Click on Personal Collection then submit.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I don't understand how to add cards to my personal collection.
    I do not own a computer and I cannot watch the video because it's not supported by my phone.
    Can you please tell me how to add card to my PC since I can't watch the video? :(

We do have a skin for the forum that do make it easier to read the forum with a phone. But for adding cards, note that the application is NOT optimise for phone. You can also read plenty of thread regarding how to use the inventory here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...ront-Tutorials Most are actualy post explaining with some images at time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12