Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Obama birth certificate t-shirts for sale.

I knew that it was only going to be a matter of time before someone came out with these. It's not a bad idea though.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...xntlid=thbz_hm
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

hahaha, that's pretty funny.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Might as well have a little fun with it. BTW, whatever happened to all the "stuff" Trump's investigators were finding in Hawaii? LMAO

SCF Rewards
    Country

Someone should trade/sell them on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Heck, I could actually make them, lol. I have a screenprinting/embroidery business. That story does show how truly arrogant this administration is however.....lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Heck, I could actually make them, lol. I have a screenprinting/embroidery business. That story does show how truly arrogant this administration is however.....lol.

I'm not sure how arrogant it is. It was a ridiculous argument from the getgo, and if birthers had the gall to question his citizenship, I think the administration has a right to negate that criticism humorously.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

It's very classless. Rediculous or not, I would think the president of ther US would be above that, but I guess not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's very classless. Rediculous or not, I would think the president of ther US would be above that, but I guess not.

Right just like all of the birthers who were very first class by questioning the president's place of birth when they had no proof or reason to believe that he wasn't born in the United States.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Right just like all of the birthers who were very first class by questioning the president's place of birth when they had no proof or reason to believe that he wasn't born in the United States.

First off, they are not the president or his staff. Secondly, it's standard procedure to prove where you were born when declaring candadicy which the DNC did not due. put 2 and 2 together and you have a right to ask a question.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I actually agree with san fran. When I saw this I figured it was someone that just made them on his own. The Obama campaign has no business marketing and selling these in my opinion. I definitely get the humor in it as the whole argument was a joke, but they don't need to stoop to the level of creating and selling a shirt like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast