Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone need card pages?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I need some. What kind are they and how many? Also how much $?

not to rid rookie of any business but if you need card pages Yankee Pride gave me a good dela awhile back but I dont know if he has anymore or not.... I got 100 pages for $5.....

I was gonna buy a box of Ultra Pro Platinum 9 pocket pages for like $11 but hey if I can get them cheaper. I'm also looking for the single pocket ones you can put magazines in. I only like the Ultra Pro products though.

rookiecards are they the 9 pocket ones. i need some of those. let me know.

i need about 10 but if you just have a box and don't want to break it i will get that many.

how much are you charging?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

i dont know what is a fair price, i have over 100 of them , one box of 50 k & m which dont look very high quality, then like 60 pro ultra sheets and some rotman or something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast